Seahawks Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trying to hand his future team the win...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Antwaun Woods is going to beast out this game with Pocic out.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My official prediction:

Seahawks 20
Cowboys 16

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m not saying Earl Thomas is being traded to Dallas after week 3, but it’s kinda strange that he isn’t participating currently in practice.

Maybe he’s being traded somewhere else?

Just found it odd.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I certainly don't feel good about the way this season is headed for us; but Seattle's karma is all negative right now. Feels like a game we could sneakily win. Even Wagner and Wright were supposed to be back.... now only Wagner. Wright will be out. Thomas may not play. The already bad OL suffered more hits. No #1 WR for them.

The Giants D we just played and the Panthers D the week before might be way better than this defense of Seattle's.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m not saying Earl Thomas is being traded to Dallas after week 3, but it’s kinda strange that he isn’t participating currently in practice.

Maybe he’s being traded somewhere else?

Just found it odd.
I honestly think he doesn't want to hurt the team he will be playing for.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I certainly don't feel good about the way this season is headed for us; but Seattle's karma is all negative right now. Feels like a game we could sneakily win. Even Wagner and Wright were supposed to be back.... now only Wagner. Wright will be out. Thomas may not play. The already bad OL suffered more hits. No #1 WR for them.

The Giants D we just played and the Panthers D the week before might be way better than this defense of Seattle's.
This just shapes up to a game your boy should win. And of course, it is too much to expect an easy paper matchup to play out on the field.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Thomas is going to be a Cowboy one way or the other unless he gets traded elsewhere/extended midseason, which seems unlikely.

Remember that Weddle damn near signed with us a few years ago and he was 31 at the time so I don't think Thomas turning 30 will scare them away. I guess Woods could theoretically develop into a Pro Bowler this season which would obviously change things but again, unlikely.

vince

Not So New Member
I was telling my friend I don't expect Thomas to even try to tackle anyone should he play. This was hilarious when I first saw it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thomas is going to be a Cowboy one way or the other unless he gets traded elsewhere/extended midseason, which seems unlikely.

Remember that Weddle damn near signed with us a few years ago and he was 31 at the time so I don't think Thomas turning 30 will scare them away. I guess Woods could theoretically develop into a Pro Bowler this season which would obviously change things but again, unlikely.
Well........ yeah.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah I fully expect him to end up in Dallas eventually. Unless like you said, Woods lights the world on fire.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I certainly don't feel good about the way this season is headed for us; but Seattle's karma is all negative right now. Feels like a game we could sneakily win.
Sneakily? Shouldn't that be easily? They look like a train wreck right now.

p1_

DCC 4Life

just curious, who do you think was the intended receiver here?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Would not surprise me one bit of the Cowboys caved and said we will give you the first round pick after our game as long as you don’t play him or if Seattle agreed to the second rounder on the same condition. The first is more likely

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Top Bottom