Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas is going to be a Cowboy one way or the other unless he gets traded elsewhere/extended midseason, which seems unlikely.

Remember that Weddle damn near signed with us a few years ago and he was 31 at the time so I don't think Thomas turning 30 will scare them away. I guess Woods could theoretically develop into a Pro Bowler this season which would obviously change things but again, unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
      I was telling my friend I don't expect Thomas to even try to tackle anyone should he play. This was hilarious when I first saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
        Thomas is going to be a Cowboy one way or the other unless he gets traded elsewhere/extended midseason, which seems unlikely.

Remember that Weddle damn near signed with us a few years ago and he was 31 at the time so I don't think Thomas turning 30 will scare them away. I guess Woods could theoretically develop into a Pro Bowler this season which would obviously change things but again, unlikely.
        Well........ yeah.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post

Yeah I fully expect him to end up in Dallas eventually. Unless like you said, Woods lights the world on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
            I certainly don't feel good about the way this season is headed for us; but Seattle's karma is all negative right now. Feels like a game we could sneakily win.
            Sneakily? Shouldn't that be easily? They look like a train wreck right now.
            2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

just curious, who do you think was the intended receiver here?
              defense wins championships

Comment

Would not surprise me one bit of the Cowboys caved and said we will give you the first round pick after our game as long as you donít play him or if Seattle agreed to the second rounder on the same condition. The first is more likely

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Just was told from my guy in Seattle that "somethings going down with Earl...." do with that what you will. Asked when... Response was "after the game..." @RDubThree @1053SS @1053thefan @TommySledge

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                          Just was told from my guy in Seattle that "somethings going down with Earl...." do with that what you will. Asked when... Response was "after the game..." @RDubThree @1053SS @1053thefan @TommySledge
                          I find it hard to trust if the guy can't put up a probability percentage.

Comment

• Imminent.

Comment

• Some will jizz themselves, some will want to kill themselves when Jerry opens up dat ass for the Thomas deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                                Imminent.
                                Like Adrian Peterson imminent.

Comment

Working...
                                X