Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Giants at Cowboys| 9-16-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This game is a real snoozer.

And Witten's banal mic work is making it even worse.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
God damn, if this offense had any traction.

I really wish we had gone after Josh Gordon.

A WR and a TE would do wonders for this offense.
Yeah Austin and Gordon on the outside would have been scary big play ability. But of course we were scared to pull the trigger.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If we can’t beat Seattle there are real problems. Their OL is worse than the Giants and that D is horrendous.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If we can’t beat Seattle there are real problems. Their OL is worse than the Giants and that D is horrendous.
Yeah, but there are real problems.

Poor coaching and scheming, an underperforming QB and OL, and no talent at WR or TE.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t know who would be scared of him after watching this shitshow for 30 minutes.
Yeah but he has the ability to catch fire. He is a QB who could totally suck for a half and then light it up in the second half.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
When this game was scheduled, did they expect both teams to suck?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How does Roquan Smith look? I can't bring myself to watch this shit game that closely.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ya, they suck. What did Shaquill have, 2 ints by half? :lol
Doubled his career total.

How has the handless one looked. I can't really comment, the game has been on but this game has garnered minimal attention from me. It's been that bad.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we lose to Seattle we are bad. I wonder if they will give up on the season and trade Earl if we whoop em...
Our defense seems to be playing just fine without him. Now I REALLY don't want to spend a premium pick on him. Especially since it won't help our dog shit offense any.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seattle hasn't lost in September at home since Carroll took over damn near 10 years ago, obviously that means they've never lost a home opener. Of course many of those were blowouts around 2012-2015 but over the last two years they've only won 12-10 and 12-9.

With all that said, if Wagner/Wright are back next week we could definitely lose in a game where Seattle will be desperate and the offense will almost certainly bounce back some after this embarrassing effort.

If Wagner/Wright are out we should definitely win if they don't give the game away with penalties/turnovers.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Chicago has improved, and Mack... Mack is unreal. Even still, Seattle was coming back until Amukamara’s pick 6 put it mostly out of reach.

As long as the Seahawks have a healthy Wilson they are a dangerous team.

Almost any team would be dangerous to the Cowboys as it is.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

:towel

Top Bottom