Jerry Jones: Dak Prescott is somewhere between Jared Goff and Cam Newton, 'You're going to see it'

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
At your age you should be the first the understand not wanting to waste time with him.
I’m not supporting the guy. He may be a dud, i don’t know I just get a kick out of the way some are reacting. He isn’t the problem he is a whipping boy by affiliation. It almost comedic to me the attention he gets over the frustration of the teams performance. At this point he is just a name that is an inexperienced person at his job and may or may not be detrimental to the team. In context he isn’t worth the mention when discussing the teams problems but if someone wants to vent about him that’s fine with me. I will at least wait until something is disclosed that points out his substandard performance.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I’m not supporting the guy. He may be a dud, i don’t know I just get a kick out of the way some are reacting. He isn’t the problem he is a whipping boy by affiliation. It almost comedic to me the attention he gets over the frustration of the teams performance. At this point he is just a name that is an inexperienced person at his job and may or may not be detrimental to the team. In context he isn’t worth the mention when discussing the teams problems but if someone wants to vent about him that’s fine with me. I will at least wait until something is disclosed that points out his substandard performance.
I present case #1 - Dallas at Carolina 9/9/18 where Dak regressed.

I guess you could also include any preseason game where Rush played. 5 cases total.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I present case #1 - Dallas at Carolina 9/9/18 where Dak regressed.

I guess you could also include any preseason game where Rush played. 5 cases total.
Just for argument sake Dak regressed most of last season. As to Rush he didn’t get to play with any of the starters and the receiving Corp is essentiall new. He pleaded with less than the best Dallas has to offer. But again he might be a dud but I haven’t seen anything one way or another.

Rev

Staff member
Just for argument sake Dak regressed most of last season. As to Rush he didn’t get to play with any of the starters and the receiving Corp is essentiall new. He pleaded with less than the best Dallas has to offer. But again he might be a dud but I haven’t seen anything one way or another.
So what you are saying is that Dak has not improved with Kellen Moore as QB coach. Still doing the same stuff as he was last season despite being with Kellen Moore for a full offseason and preseason. Imagine that. Rush wasnt playing with starters last season as well and had camp WRs to throw to.

Put Moore as an offensive assistant if you want to keep him and let him prove himself. He is Linehans boy and an easy hire that should not have happened for a team with a young QB that needs coaching.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So what you are saying is that Dak has not improved with Kellen Moore as QB coach. Still doing the same stuff as he was last season despite being with Kellen Moore for a full offseason and preseason. Imagine that. Rush wasnt playing with starters last season as well and had camp WRs to throw to.

Put Moore as an offensive assistant if you want to keep him and let him prove himself. He is Linehans boy and an easy hire that should not have happened for a team with a young QB that needs coaching.
No I’m not saying that. I’m actually saying nothing. My position is there isn’t anything to definitely conclude anything about Moore yet. I have no judgement one way or another.

Rev

Staff member
No I’m not saying that. I’m actually saying nothing. My position is there isn’t anything to definitely conclude anything about Moore yet. I have no judgement one way or another.
Sure there is. If anything you dont hire an inexperienced QB coach when a QB guru is needed.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Sure there is. If anything you dont hire an inexperienced QB coach when a QB guru is needed.
You are most welcome to conclude that and that would be a correct assessment about managements decisions but no experience doesn’t mean he will automatically do a bad job. It’s a high likelihood he won’t be able to successful but that will have to play out for an actual determination. At the moment at least for me , I don’t think I game tells me anything about him specifically. What I see is a team as a whole isn’t prepared to play yet. Again I have no basis to gauge the individual performance of Moore at this time.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Didnt Jerry want to hire Garret as the Head Coach to start off with before being talked into Wade?
We would have been better off if he did. Garrett would have run his course by now, if it's going to.

Rev

Staff member
We would have been better off if he did. Garrett would have run his course by now, if it's going to.
I would definitely prefer that.

Top Bottom