5 bold predictions

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ok, the season is upon us. Give 5 bold predictions on what you think has a good chance of happening this season. But ONLY for teams other than the Dallas Cowboys. We can revisit this at the end of the season and see who could see into the future the best.

1. The Cleveland Browns will win 7 games.

2. The Jimmy Garoppolo love will end by week 8. The Niners will not win more than 5-6 games this year.

3. This is the season Tom Brady starts coming back to earth. He'll still be an above avg starting QB. He just won't be the same GOAT as we've been accustomed to. And he will retire after this year.

4. The NY Giants are going to regret not drafting their QB last spring. Eli's face will be perpetually frozen in sad face, and their mega rich WR will be throwing tantrums by mid season, as teams dare them to throw while ganging up on Barkley.

5. The NFC Championship will be Rams vs Vikings. AFC Championship will be Steelers vs Jaguars. Vikings will win their 1st championship over the Jaguars in a defensive slugfest.
Nailed 1 and 2. Epic fail on 3. (retire, MFer... Let me be partly right.) Debatable how right or wrong I was on 4. Semi hit on Rams, massive fail on the rest of 5.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Ah, but # 2 was predicated on Garoppolo playing a full season. Maybe they do better than 5-6 wins if he does.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
1.- Manning will suck and be what holds an otherwise good Giants team down.
2.- Eagles come back down to earth with a .500 record
3.- Vikings pull a '98 look like worldbeaters and choke in the Playoffs
4.- Jags don't win their Division
5.- NO wins SB and Breesus retires ala Elway.
Half a point in 1
Very close on 2
Missed on 3
Under on 4
Would've been dead on on 5 if not for the highway robbery by the Zebras...

data

Forbes #1
No division winner will repeat.

Put that down for credit of six bold predictions.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
No division winner will repeat.

Put that down for credit of six bold predictions.
The Pats will win the AFC East again in 2019. None of the other three teams have enough talent to unseat them.

Top Bottom