Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Scary good is right.
    That damn bowling celebration just makes me cringe, but i'm prepared to love it.

Comment

• Anyone love Gallup yet?
      defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
        That damn bowling celebration just makes me cringe, but i'm prepared to love it.
        I like that celebration. It's not gimmicky or over rehearsed. It just looks natural for a guy like that with super long arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          I like that celebration. It's not gimmicky or over rehearsed. It just looks natural for a guy like that with super long arms.
          Im thinking we will see alot of that celebration this season.
          defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
            Anyone love Gallup yet?
            A little early yet, but I loved the pick when we made it. He has a crap ton of potential.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
              He didn't seem to play that fast last year. Jesus christ this defense has got me kinda psyched...turbo Taco, blitzin Jaylon, and that secondary showed out last night. I only watched the 1st half, but damn it was refreshing to see that fire. You can definitely see some urgency to perform out there.
              They are going to be a lot of fun to watch, for sure.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Being on the east coast, I didn't watch after half time. Did Vander Esch so anything worth mentioning? Last I saw was he almost came away with a pick that was caught out of bounds.

Comment

The one pressure was a sack I think, though. Still, positive.

Comment

I hope it's by design that Jaylon Smith is running himself out of the picture to the left, and not that he's getting fooled.

Comment

I should have expanded on my thought. He should make the team and get a decent amount of touches, especially late in games.
                        Dunno about that. I like the player but Elliott needs most of the touches.

Comment

Yeah, I thought that as well. Frankly I'm not sure he's any worse than Hitchens.

Comment

Yeah that stunt was really poorly handled by both him and the guard.
                            Yeah, I think confusion was the cause of that pressure more than him getting overpowered.

Comment

I'm with McNuttz. It's corny.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                                The one pressure was a sack I think, though. Still, positive.
                                Not everybody can be Martin. I would call 1 pressure (even if it was a sack) a very successful night for a first game.
                                #Fire Garrett

Comment

Working...
                                X