CB Marquez White Charged With Assault In Road Rage Incident

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Sure would be nice if they cut a bitch to make an example for once.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This happened last October? I'm surprised this is the first we're hearing about it. Usually, players in Dallas can't fart without somebody talking about it.

But yeah, I'd cut his ass right now. Should have done it last year when it happened.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
:picard

It's not about packing but pulling a piece during a road rage incident? That's just plain stupid.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Apparently all he did was flash it to a guy who was tailing him and driving aggressively on him.

Not sure this warrants a felony charge.

data

Forbes #1
Apparently all he did was flash it to a guy who was tailing him and driving aggressively on him.

Doesn’t seem fair that a 2-ton hunk of steel traveling 65 mph can be used as a threat, but brandishing a 5 lb piece to de-escalate a situation can’t.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Doesn't sound like it to me.
I looked it up. In Texas if you brandish a firearm in a manner that could cause someone harm even if that was not your intent it is called deadly conduct. Simply brandishing it does not qualify as deadly conduct. Now, if he pointed it at another vehicle that could qualify and be prosecuted as a felony.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
To be clear, I have no idea if he pointed it at the other driver or what.

I'm just saying, I don't know if this conduct should automatically be a "send a message" cut. It's not like he beat a woman with clear cut evidence.

p1_

DCC 4Life
To be clear, I have no idea if he pointed it at the other driver or what.

I'm just saying, I don't know if this conduct should automatically be a "send a message" cut. It's not like he beat a woman with clear cut evidence.
That’s pretty strong criteria for a no brainer cut. I guess we’re a long way from Curvin Richards, eh?

midswat

... soon
Irving, Williams, and White this offseason. Guys we need to give Garrett a few years to purge the roster of Wades players and restock it with RKG's who love football and stop and look at Garrett when he walks in the room.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Irving, Williams, and White this offseason. Guys we need to give Garrett a few years to purge the roster of Wades players and restock it with RKG's who love football and stop and look at Garrett when he walks in the room.
I don't think seven and a half years is long enough. You need at least a decade. Maybe more.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If I was an NFL player, I'd be strapped everywhere I go.

Cowboys gonna cowboy!
You have more than half a brain though. Most NFL players are functional retards I can’t imagine being able to responsibly take care of let alone carry or wield a gun.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You have more than half a brain though. Most NFL players are functional retards I can’t imagine being able to responsibly take care of let alone carry or wield a gun.
Wait. Are you saying that a functional brain is required to wield a gun? I really don't think that IQ tests are involved when getting a permit to carry.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That’s pretty strong criteria for a no brainer cut. I guess we’re a long way from Curvin Richards, eh?
We didn't cut Josh Brent when he killed a teammate, so I'd guess so.

Catch22andstillcant

Brand New Member
People are missing the point the guy was over aggressive and escalated the situation by following the man home! I'm not taking up for White, but when does defending yourself come into play? In an open carry state?

This guy can start a situation, escalate and posthumously file charges after being a dick? Because it's a Cowboys player it's guilty until proven anything.

Just like Damien Wilson, he was accused of doing all this crazy stuff and was bashed. Turns out the people LIED! No retractions anywhere!

Top Bottom