X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB Marquez White Charged With Assault In Road Rage Incident

Sure would be nice if they cut a bitch to make an example for once.

Comment

This happened last October? I'm surprised this is the first we're hearing about it. Usually, players in Dallas can't fart without somebody talking about it.

But yeah, I'd cut his ass right now. Should have done it last year when it happened.

Comment

What gives with Cowboy players packing?

Comment

It's not about packing but pulling a piece during a road rage incident? That's just plain stupid.

Comment

Apparently all he did was flash it to a guy who was tailing him and driving aggressively on him.

Not sure this warrants a felony charge.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
              Apparently all he did was flash it to a guy who was tailing him and driving aggressively on him.

Doesn’t seem fair that a 2-ton hunk of steel traveling 65 mph can be used as a threat, but brandishing a 5 lb piece to de-escalate a situation can’t.

Comment

Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                What gives with Cowboy players packing?

If I was an NFL player, I'd be strapped everywhere I go.

Cowboys gonna cowboy!

Comment

Doesn't sound like it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    Doesn't sound like it to me.
                    I looked it up. In Texas if you brandish a firearm in a manner that could cause someone harm even if that was not your intent it is called deadly conduct. Simply brandishing it does not qualify as deadly conduct. Now, if he pointed it at another vehicle that could qualify and be prosecuted as a felony.
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

To be clear, I have no idea if he pointed it at the other driver or what.

I'm just saying, I don't know if this conduct should automatically be a "send a message" cut. It's not like he beat a woman with clear cut evidence.

Comment

To be clear, I have no idea if he pointed it at the other driver or what.

I'm just saying, I don't know if this conduct should automatically be a "send a message" cut. It's not like he beat a woman with clear cut evidence.
                        Thatís pretty strong criteria for a no brainer cut. I guess weíre a long way from Curvin Richards, eh?
                        defense wins championships

Comment

Irving, Williams, and White this offseason. Guys we need to give Garrett a few years to purge the roster of Wades players and restock it with RKG's who love football and stop and look at Garrett when he walks in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by midswat View Post
                            Irving, Williams, and White this offseason. Guys we need to give Garrett a few years to purge the roster of Wades players and restock it with RKG's who love football and stop and look at Garrett when he walks in the room.
                            I don't think seven and a half years is long enough. You need at least a decade. Maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                              If I was an NFL player, I'd be strapped everywhere I go.

Cowboys gonna cowboy!
                              You have more than half a brain though. Most NFL players are functional retards I canít imagine being able to responsibly take care of let alone carry or wield a gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X