X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
    You have more than half a brain though. Most NFL players are functional retards I can’t imagine being able to responsibly take care of let alone carry or wield a gun.
    Wait. Are you saying that a functional brain is required to wield a gun? I really don't think that IQ tests are involved when getting a permit to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
      That’s pretty strong criteria for a no brainer cut. I guess we’re a long way from Curvin Richards, eh?
      We didn't cut Josh Brent when he killed a teammate, so I'd guess so.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Wait. Are you saying that a functional brain is required to wield a gun? I really don't think that IQ tests are involved when getting a permit to carry.
        [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]...

@Rev supporter

Comment

It's Texas. Dogs pack in Texas

Comment

People are missing the point the guy was over aggressive and escalated the situation by following the man home! I'm not taking up for White, but when does defending yourself come into play? In an open carry state?

This guy can start a situation, escalate and posthumously file charges after being a dick? Because it's a Cowboys player it's guilty until proven anything.

Just like Damien Wilson, he was accused of doing all this crazy stuff and was bashed. Turns out the people LIED! No retractions anywhere!

Comment

How does somebody file charges after they are dead? That’s a neat trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22andstillcant View Post
                People are missing the point the guy was over aggressive and escalated the situation by following the man home! I'm not taking up for White, but when does defending yourself come into play? In an open carry state?

This guy can start a situation, escalate and posthumously file charges after being a dick? Because it's a Cowboys player it's guilty until proven anything.

Just like Damien Wilson, he was accused of doing all this crazy stuff and was bashed. Turns out the people LIED! No retractions anywhere!
                Yeah it's hard. Prosecutors absolutely hate it any time you show a firearm here in Missouri. So I deal with it all the time. They always charge it here as an unlawful use of a weapon. But unless he pointed a loaded gun at the people I doubt they'd have much of a case against him.

Comment

Working...
                X