David Irving suspended 4 games

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Prolly celebrating getting full custody of his kid... nothing says victory like sparking a big fat blunt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Crawford?
Everything I have seen suggests they are dead set on him being a right defensive end. Hell, he was talking about slimming down.

And let's get brutally honest here.

Crawford is a JAG we have hung onto for too long because his contract was bad. Just like Terrance Williams.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Everything I have seen suggests they are dead set on him being a right defensive end. Hell, he was talking about slimming down.

And let's get brutally honest here.

Crawford is a JAG we have hung onto for too long because his contract was bad. Just like Terrance Williams.
Terrance's contract is actually good. The player, not so much...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Terrance's contract is actually good. The player, not so much...
His contract is not "good".

If it were, we could have dumped him after he faceplanted.

It is a bad contract that has a negative component to it that basically guarantees him a spot on the roster.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
And this is why I was in favor of drafting a 3T in the 1st, this idiot isn't in any of the long term plans. Luckily 2019 will be a DL class for the ages.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Crawford?
He'll definitely shift inside more now, he's a guy who this organization drafted for a 3-4 and has spent the last damn near 8 years being a 4-3 tweener who the coaches can't even figure out exactly how to use him.

We'll probably roll with Collins/Ward/Crawford/Price/Jones on the interior, and it won't be great but it'll probably hold up well enough as long as Lee is out there.

And then come April 2019 they better send old fuck Marinelli to the outhouse when it comes time to make our pick, I'm so sick of this guys asinine talent evaluations I can't even handle it. Jordan Carrell and Joey Ivie, that's where it's at if you listened to this decrepit asshole.

lostxn

DCC 4Life

It is a bad contract that has a negative component to it that basically guarantees him a spot on the roster.
In the grand scheme of things, I don't think the faceplant thing was worthy of firing. We've put up with a hell of a lot more for worse players (Josh Brent).

Williams is probably worth what we pay him. He does quite a few things well. He's just not more than a high 3rd WR/low second.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
That is part of what I was getting at.

Our starting DTs could be Jihad fuckin' Ward and goddamn Brian Price.
Its a bit of a dumpster fire. Fat Bastard Hankins is still available.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You people are obviously forgetting we have Richard Ash on this team.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
And this is why I was in favor of drafting a 3T in the 1st, this idiot isn't in any of the long term plans. Luckily 2019 will be a DL class for the ages.
I read an article about this a couple of weeks ago. Said there's some real difference makers coming up. Hoping Kris Richard has enough pull to change some minds. Time for some philosophy change.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm making a prediction now. Datone Jones will have a breakout year this year if he stays healthy.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

We'd have had an injury settlement on top of it. No hurries to dump Williams, but the writing is on the wall.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
They should put this idiot's picture in the dictionary next to the word dumbass, does he have a brain the size of a pea or something? I'm sure he can kiss a long term deal good bye but then again, you can never tell with Dallas' front office.

midswat

... soon
anyone know if the players still stop talking and give Garrett their full attention when he walks in the room?

Maybe red should use that to his advantage and say something like “hey stop using illegal substances”

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Even though it may take time to get really firing well, Im excited about the new look receiving corps and passing game.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have multiple legit NFL WR prospects playing with no issues or other limitations that we didn’t have to draft in the 1st round?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What's Willie Blade up to these days?

Top Bottom