David Irving suspended 4 games

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I mean Ward has started 14 games in his 2 year career so far so it's not like he is a total novice to starting. But I also think he is just a better fit for our defense and the 3 technique spot. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he puts up decent stats at the spot this year. Sort of like Hatcher exploded when he got to play 3 technique in this defense.
I think Jihad can hold down the 1T spot similar to how Irvin rotated into it. He won't be nearly as good, but he is damn good against the run from that spot.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
One was a performance enhancer and one was a controlled substance? Or that's my guess.
So, pot?

Jesus f'ing Christ, please get rid of that stupid rule.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think Jihad can hold down the 1T spot similar to how Irvin rotated into it. He won't be nearly as good, but he is damn good against the run from that spot.
As long as he doesn't end up across from a lineman named Crusade we should be fine

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, pot?

Jesus f'ing Christ, please get rid of that stupid rule.
I dunno what drug he used, but his psychotic ex-girlfriend could probably have driven him to it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Unless Collins gets hurt again hopefully he can last 4 games.
They basically do different things the way that Marinelli handles them.

I don't think we have a capable 1-T on the roster and that includes Collins.

Now the 3-T is an issue. At this point, you have to actually count on Datone Jones being the real deal.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Top Bottom