Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That program has been consistent since Tagliabue.

Sheesh, if anyone knows about this itís the Cowboys. Same story with Leon Lett twenty+ years earlier.

Missed tests, mishandled testó whatever, all count as failed tests

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
      Brief flashes + poor overall state of the DT position = benefit of the doubt
      Originally posted by vince View Post
      He only makes $2 mil per season.
      Oh, I know Jerry won't let go of anyone with a shred of talent until he absolutely has to. I meant more some on this board about his latest failed test. Sorry, but I doubt he was a victim of the evil NFL out to get him. More likely that's an excuse in the vein of "My failed PED test was from my tainted GNC supplement."
      2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
        Oh, I know Jerry won't let go of anyone with a shred of talent until he absolutely has to. I meant more some on this board about his latest failed test. Sorry, but I doubt he was a victim of the evil NFL out to get him. More likely that's an excuse in the vein of "My failed PED test was from my tainted GNC supplement."

Nobody said the guy was innocent, but I wonder if there's a scheduled date that he's supposed to take the test.

Did he know he was missing an upcoming test and just said, "Fuck it, it's more important for me to be around my daughter!"? That's pretty stupid, and he should have made arrangements to be there to piss in the cup.

Or does he get alerted suddenly that it's time to piss?

I don't know the process, but if he was ordered to come take the test while he's in court that's pretty fucked up. I certainly don't doubt that he is capable of neglecting to handle business though.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
          Nobody said the guy was innocent, but I wonder if there's a scheduled date that he's supposed to take the test.

Did he know he was missing an upcoming test and just said, "Fuck it, it's more important for me to be around my daughter!"? That's pretty stupid, and he should have made arrangements to be there to piss in the cup.

Or does he get alerted suddenly that it's time to piss?

I don't know the process, but if he was ordered to come take the test while he's in court that's pretty fucked up. I certainly don't doubt that he is capable of neglecting to handle business though.
          Evidently it wasn't a failed drug test but he didn't show up for a scheduled one, something like that. I guess missing a scheduled one is less egregious than failing another one. If he had failed another one he probably would have received a stiffer penalty.

Comment

Did anyone ever hear if he is appealing? I haven't seen anything yet.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
              Did anyone ever hear if he is appealing? I haven't seen anything yet.
              I think that is up to the individual if he is appealing or not. Personally I dont swing that way.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

Working...
              X