Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Irving suspended 4 games

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    So, pot?

    Jesus f'ing Christ, please get rid of that stupid rule.
    I dunno what drug he used, but his psychotic ex-girlfriend could probably have driven him to it.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
      Probably smoking marijuana.

      Man, these fucking owners can't fucking die off soon enough.
      Yeah, it is all them cunts.

      Comment


      • #33

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by boozeman View Post
          That is part of what I was getting at.

          Our starting DTs could be Jihad fuckin' Ward and goddamn Brian Price.
          Unless Collins gets hurt again hopefully he can last 4 games.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
            Unless Collins gets hurt again hopefully he can last 4 games.
            They basically do different things the way that Marinelli handles them.

            I don't think we have a capable 1-T on the roster and that includes Collins.

            Now the 3-T is an issue. At this point, you have to actually count on Datone Jones being the real deal.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by boozeman View Post
              That is part of what I was getting at.

              Our starting DTs could be Jihad fuckin' Ward and goddamn Brian Price.
              #excuse2018
              2014=2009, 2015=2010?

              The Garrett Song

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                #excuse2018
                Yep and you could see this shit coming since the draft concluded.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yeah but the 1 tech isn't that important anyway, ya know

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Is he in some kind of competition with Gregory?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
                      Yeah but the 1 tech isn't that important anyway, ya know
                      That is correct, thanks to Uncle Fester.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Prolly celebrating getting full custody of his kid... nothing says victory like sparking a big fat blunt.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                          That is part of what I was getting at.

                          Our starting DTs could be Jihad fuckin' Ward and goddamn Brian Price.
                          Crawford?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                            Crawford?
                            Everything I have seen suggests they are dead set on him being a right defensive end. Hell, he was talking about slimming down.

                            And let's get brutally honest here.

                            Crawford is a JAG we have hung onto for too long because his contract was bad. Just like Terrance Williams.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                              Everything I have seen suggests they are dead set on him being a right defensive end. Hell, he was talking about slimming down.

                              And let's get brutally honest here.

                              Crawford is a JAG we have hung onto for too long because his contract was bad. Just like Terrance Williams.
                              Terrance's contract is actually good. The player, not so much...
                              I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                              'nuff said

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                                Terrance's contract is actually good. The player, not so much...
                                His contract is not "good".

                                If it were, we could have dumped him after he faceplanted.

                                It is a bad contract that has a negative component to it that basically guarantees him a spot on the roster.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X