Terrance Williams Arrested

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If there's anything in that video that contradicts what he told the team, he should be canned. But it won't happen because we're paper thin at WR and he's still useful. That's all that matters in JerryLand.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol That video/audio

I bet Kendall Wright is pissed.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
First sign that someone is about to lie:

“I would never lie to you, occifer.”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
:picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
let the memes begin.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the Dallas cops did a hell of a professional job in this situation. They didn't escalate the situation or threaten TWill. They didn't get star-struck. They just asked questions politely and arrested him when it was time.

I will also say TWill was also very polite though he was lying his ass off. That's also the right approach with police (the polite part that is, lol).

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the Dallas cops did a hell of a professional job in this situation. They didn't escalate the situation or threaten TWill. They didn't get star-struck. They just asked questions politely and arrested him when it was time.

I will also say TWill was also very polite though he was lying his ass off. That's also the right approach with police (the polite part that is, lol).
Definitely true. The problem nowadays is that there’s just no mutual respect anywhere you go

west723

Brand New Member
For someone who is going to have competition for his job this is not a good start. How hard is it to keep your nose clean and have someone else drive if you are going to go party. What is the bill going to be on that car once you have been suspended for 4 games for DWI (could have been if he was caught on the scene). This is not a focused person on going into camp ready for the challenge. Don't expect to see him in Dallas for long if he doesn't get it together. Gallup may have just taken his starting job.

p1_

DCC 4Life

give him credit for pulling that off, seeing as he was literally falling down drunk.

data

Forbes #1
...fucker still didn’t get out of bounds.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Apparently, if Twill gets suspended, we can cut him and save 3.5m against the cap. Goodell can do us a solid, here.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Apparently, if Twill gets suspended, we can cut him and save 3.5m against the cap. Goodell can do us a solid, here.
That's probably the opposite of what Jerry and Red prefer. Red needs his production (such as it is) and Jerry wants to play Father Flanagan to yet another troubled player.

p1_

DCC 4Life
That's probably the opposite of what Jerry and Red prefer. Red needs his production (such as it is) and Jerry wants to play Father Flanagan to yet another troubled player.
Youre absolutely right. I wonder what Stephen's position is on overpaid/under-producing receivers who can neither get out of bounds correctly or stay inside whilst hammered.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm sure they still have Calvin Hill on speed dial.

Top Bottom