OTAs/Mini-camps Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is Broaddus a credible source? Seems like a shill for Jerry on Jerry's site, where never is heard a discouraging word.

Also, in the current political climate, with a name like Jihad I'm surprised he isn't locked up in a cell at Guantanamo.
Broaddus thinks everyone is awesome at this time of year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This season there hasn't been nearly as much coverage as years past. Please go to Helman's poll below and vote play by play so the gaybois that want more pictures don't get their way.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This season there hasn't been nearly as much coverage as years past. Please go to Helman's poll below and vote play by play so the gaybois that want more pictures don't get their way.

You can't tell shit from a photo. What idiots.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
You can't tell shit from a photo. What idiots.
No doubt, but there are a lot of people on Twitter that eat the pictures up. I have never understood it. Give me play by play or articles on who is looking good and who is not every day all day over a damn picture.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Voted for photos just for Iamtdg and CRock

Cotton

Staff member

:ez

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No. But you CAN argue for three months whether a brace is under a sock or not, or whether or not a player looks fat.
Don't forget being able to tell about pass release from a still picture with three guys in it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Didn't want to bother cut and pasting his article. I can't stand it when he talks about these kind of practices and then wants to talk about how some player "blocked" well.

No, he moved and got in the other guy's way with minimal contact. He didn't block them. So in essence, it doesn't mean a whole lot.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Is it too much to ask the media to take pictures and tell a story of the day's activities?

It's your fucking job, do it!

Cotton

Staff member
No. But you CAN argue for three months whether a brace is under a sock or not, or whether or not a player looks fat.
:lol

No shit. This very board is proof of that.

Cotton

Staff member
I was more thinking along the lines of the Zzzzone. The dumb shit they argue about is mind numbing.
Oh, it's happened here, too. Perfect example was Elliot just last year. "He has let himself go while he has been going through this suspension", "He looks fat", etc.

It definitely happens way more over there, though. This board stays pretty grounded most of the time.

Top Bottom