OTAs/Mini-camps Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ive been down on Irving, but I have to commend him for fighting for his daughter. Too many deadbeat parents out there, and he is apparently not one of them.
Yep and frankly men tend to get screwed in custody situations regardless of what the law says. I'm glad to see him fighting for his child.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did he do anything? That's what I really want to know.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to hear about Jaylon.
Yeah they are just OTA's so I hate to get too excited but obviously he must be running well if this is the case. And frankly I think that's most of our number 1 concern as fans.

Also sounds like Blake Jarwin is doing well. I figured the coaches must really like him. I know they wanted nothing to do with the Eagles poaching him off our practice squad last year. I'm guessing he has a decent season as our main TE this year.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think it's gonna be Swaim, Jarwin and Schultz at TE. No idea who will be starting.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Ive been down on Irving, but I have to commend him for fighting for his daughter. Too many deadbeat parents out there, and he is apparently not one of them.
Apparently the out of shape rumors were just that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think Taco will be much improved in year 2. We should have a pretty decent pass rush finally.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Broaddus says Jihad Ward has been the biggest pleasant surprise so far. Good to hear since we really need DT help.

Cotton

Staff member
Broaddus says Jihad Ward has been the biggest pleasant surprise so far. Good to hear since we really need DT help.
I've seen more than just him saying that. It's good news.

Cotton

Staff member

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Is Broaddus a credible source? Seems like a shill for Jerry on Jerry's site, where never is heard a discouraging word.

Also, in the current political climate, with a name like Jihad I'm surprised he isn't locked up in a cell at Guantanamo.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Broaddus is "take with a grain of salt" credible. Yes he's employed by the team website, but I don't get the sense they are Redskins-employees like level of homerism. I think they feel like they have a level of autonomy to call it like they see it, at least with regards to the actual players. Broaddus has actively campaigned against Garrett as head coach, for example -- certainly much more lukewarmly than this board, but he's said it many times.

So it's not all sunshine pumping. Broaddus is more untrustworthy in the sense that, he's an unemployed scout for a reason. But he certainly knows enough that he can be trusted more than Mickey Spagnola.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If I had access to the practices you could trust me more than Broaddus.

As it is you'll just have to trust me when it comes to the games.

Top Bottom