Originally posted by Rev View Post
      Voted for photos just for Iamtdg and CRock
      Peckerhead.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          You can't tell shit from a photo. What idiots.
          No. But you CAN argue for three months whether a brace is under a sock or not, or whether or not a player looks fat.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
            No. But you CAN argue for three months whether a brace is under a sock or not, or whether or not a player looks fat.
            Don't forget being able to tell about pass release from a still picture with three guys in it.

Comment

Didn't want to bother cut and pasting his article. I can't stand it when he talks about these kind of practices and then wants to talk about how some player "blocked" well.

No, he moved and got in the other guy's way with minimal contact. He didn't block them. So in essence, it doesn't mean a whole lot.

Comment

Is it too much to ask the media to take pictures and tell a story of the day's activities?

It's your fucking job, do it!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post

No shit. This very board is proof of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

No shit. This very board is proof of that.
                    I was more thinking along the lines of the Zzzzone. The dumb shit they argue about is mind numbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                      I was more thinking along the lines of the Zzzzone. The dumb shit they argue about is mind numbing.
                      Oh, it's happened here, too. Perfect example was Elliot just last year. "He has let himself go while he has been going through this suspension", "He looks fat", etc.

It definitely happens way more over there, though. This board stays pretty grounded most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                        Don't forget being able to tell about pass release from a still picture with three guys in it.

Let me guess.

Since this was during the Quincy Carter era and we have a fan base full of flaming homers, some were salivating over QC's mechanics. Probably got a few Elway, Aikman, and Montana comparisons as well.

How close to the hole did I get?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                          Let me guess.

Since this was during the Quincy Carter era and we have a fan base full of flaming homers, some were salivating over QC's mechanics. Probably got a few Elway, Aikman, and Montana comparisons as well.

How close to the hole did I get?
                          It's funny because if you look at the picture there is one QB who doesn't look prototypical and yet he was the great one while the other two sucked.

Comment

• Canít judge from a picture.
                            defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                              It's funny because if you look at the picture there is one QB who doesn't look prototypical and yet he was the great one while the other two sucked.
                              True.

Just looking at that pic you'd assume that Hutchinson had the best QB mechanics and clearly had the higher ceiling. When in fact he was the worst of the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                                True.

Just looking at that pic you'd assume that Hutchinson had the best QB mechanics and clearly had the higher ceiling. When in fact he was the worst of the 3.
                                I still remember when Bob Roberts (RIP) suggested that since Hutchison's eyes were too close together that he would fail. Dammit, he was right.

Comment

Working...
                                X