Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTAs/Mini-camps Thread...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Broaddus says Jihad Ward has been the biggest pleasant surprise so far. Good to hear since we really need DT help.
    Good catch. Where did you hear this?
    defense wins championships

    Comment


    • #77
      Is Broaddus a credible source? Seems like a shill for Jerry on Jerry's site, where never is heard a discouraging word.

      Also, in the current political climate, with a name like Jihad I'm surprised he isn't locked up in a cell at Guantanamo.

      Comment


      • #78
        Broaddus is "take with a grain of salt" credible. Yes he's employed by the team website, but I don't get the sense they are Redskins-employees like level of homerism. I think they feel like they have a level of autonomy to call it like they see it, at least with regards to the actual players. Broaddus has actively campaigned against Garrett as head coach, for example -- certainly much more lukewarmly than this board, but he's said it many times.

        So it's not all sunshine pumping. Broaddus is more untrustworthy in the sense that, he's an unemployed scout for a reason. But he certainly knows enough that he can be trusted more than Mickey Spagnola.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
          Is Jihad a 1-Tech or another 3-Tech?
          I refuse to cheer for the success of Jihad.

          Comment


          • #80
            If I had access to the practices you could trust me more than Broaddus.

            As it is you'll just have to trust me when it comes to the games.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
              If I had access to the practices you could trust me more than Broaddus.

              As it is you'll just have to trust me when it comes to the games.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by deadrise View Post
                Is Broaddus a credible source? Seems like a shill for Jerry on Jerry's site, where never is heard a discouraging word.

                Also, in the current political climate, with a name like Jihad I'm surprised he isn't locked up in a cell at Guantanamo.
                Broaddus thinks everyone is awesome at this time of year.

                Comment


                • #83
                  This season there hasn't been nearly as much coverage as years past. Please go to Helman's poll below and vote play by play so the gaybois that want more pictures don't get their way.

                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          This season there hasn't been nearly as much coverage as years past. Please go to Helman's poll below and vote play by play so the gaybois that want more pictures don't get their way.

                          You can't tell shit from a photo. What idiots.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                              You can't tell shit from a photo. What idiots.
                              No doubt, but there are a lot of people on Twitter that eat the pictures up. I have never understood it. Give me play by play or articles on who is looking good and who is not every day all day over a damn picture.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X