Maliek Collins Has A Foot Injury

p1_

DCC 4Life
Im not too bothered by this. McClain had a shit season last year anyway. He's not necessarily trending upward.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Im not too bothered by this. McClain had a shit season last year anyway. He's not necessarily trending upward.
This is a lazy, retarded, ineffective, and stupidly cheap decision from folks who are so blinded by pass defense statistics and an outdated scheme that they have become blinded to what makes a defense durable, stout, and physically ready for icy games in January after four months of grinding.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
This is a lazy, retarded, ineffective, and stupidly cheap decision from folks who are so blinded by pass defense statistics and an outdated scheme that they have become blinded to what makes a defense durable, stout, and physically ready for icy games in January after four months of grinding.
Although I agree they need another 1T, I don't think it has to be McClain.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Per Mike Fisher, they want nothing to do with Hankins. Does not have enough 3-T traits or some such.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Per Mike Fisher, they want nothing to do with Hankins. Does not have enough 3-T traits or some such.
Makes sense. We would have moved on it if we were interested. See oline and WR FA moves for further validation.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Just so god-damned predictably hilarious.

Those quick-twitch loving buffoons have forgotten how much the 1T can also impact the pass defense. And oh yeah, teams have been known to fucking run the football.

Our premium pass-rushers can do it all.

We've got support covered, cause we *might* get *Terrell McClain* doncha know.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Oh, wait. Is this is one of those times we believe what Fischer says instead of calling him a retarded hack that just throws shit on the wall to see if it will stick?

So hard to keep track of these things.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Although I agree they need another 1T, I don't think it has to be McClain.
It should be Hankins. He should realize that the 9 million per that got him cut from the Colts isn’t going to happen. But he’s better than the 4 million McClain got.

So get him and make the defense better.

Moves like this will be much harder once we start paying out real QB money again.

Top Bottom