Maliek Collins Has A Foot Injury

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"We lak our team"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah and I wish this meant we would turn to someone else. But lets face it, we were only going to bring him in because we knew the player. We won't bring in someone like Hankins because our coaches have never coached him before.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah and I wish this meant we would turn to someone else. But lets face it, we were only going to bring him in because we knew the player. We won't bring in someone like Hankins because our coaches have never coached him before.
Yep.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm sure Steve thought he'd be a Progress Stopper to Jihad.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would have done that for a one year deal.
I don't think I would.

Lookit, just because this team screwed the pooch at the position in the offseason is no reason to go pay a schlub like McClain $4M for a one shot deal.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That Ward trade is still strange. I fail to understand what they think they are getting with him.
I do. They think they're the smartest ones in the room and are getting a gem the Raiders were misusing.

'Cause Steve is a great personnel man.

I'm not even being a smartass. The more I see and hear of Goof Son the more I believe he thinks he's great at this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do. They think they're the smartest ones in the room and are getting a gem the Raiders were misusing. 'Cause Steve is a great personnel man.I'm not even being a smartass. The more I see and hear of Goof Son the more I believe he thinks he's great at this.
It is more about Marinelli liking him from the Senior Bowl.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That Ward trade is still strange. I fail to understand what they think they are getting with him.
Eh I get it. He is a second round talent who fits our defense perfectly. Sort of how no one understood the McClain signing in Dallas until he turned out to be a very good player in our system.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Top Bottom