PFT: Terrell McClain sets visit with Cowboys

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm ok with releasing Crawford, but, uh, what depth inside? We have none. That's why I want him still.

We have Collins and Ward and that's it. The rest are tweeners like Irving and Crawford himself. Bring back McClain and then we can talk.
Irving is a pure 3 technique. The guy played at an all pro level there last year. Irving, Collins and Ward are your 3 techniques.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Irving is a pure 3 technique. The guy played at an all pro level there last year. Irving, Collins and Ward are your 3 techniques.
Irving also played fairly well at the 1T in certain situations.

Cotton

Staff member

:unsure

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This dude is not getting anything more than 1 year, 1.5 million, what business decision is there when we just shed fuck knows how much cap space in cutting Dez and Scandrick?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The first day that free agent signings don't affect compensatory picks.

Probably not a coincidence.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, no one is rushing to sign Hankins. Kinda like Dez, although for different reasons.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why do people think Hankins is great?
No shit. Eberflus doesnt want him, plus he played his first 4 years as a Giant, so we know the player. We dont care, apparently.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why do people think Hankins is great?
Because he is big and had a decent couple years in New York before they decided not to exercise his 5th year option?

:shrug

I wouldn't mind having him on the roster. But not even close to the price he thinks he's worth. He's a decent to good player. Nothing special. Certainly not worth 10 mil a year like he was asking for.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hankins has dropped off and I feel like people are still thinking of him as he was 2-3 years ago. I wouldn't mind bringing him in but I'd be fine with McClain too.

What we really need to do is snap up Tre Boston at a reasonable price, but I'm pretty sure the front office only has eyes for Thomas.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Simpleton said:
What we really need to do is snap up Tre Boston at a reasonable price, but I'm pretty sure the front office only has eyes for Thomas.

YES

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
At this point we’re bargain shopping, not looking for great players.

Hankins is more of what we need than a guy like McClain whom we already let go and who will be 30 by opening day.

No one is saying Hankins is worth 10 mil per, but he gives us size and power no one else on the roster has and without sacrificing youth.

Hankins gives us matchup options we don’t have now.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
At this point we’re bargain shopping, not looking for great players.

Hankins is more of what we need than a guy like McClain whom we already let go and who will be 30 by opening day.

No one is saying Hankins is worth 10 mil per, but he gives us size and power no one else on the roster has and without sacrificing youth.

Hankins gives us matchup options we don’t have now.
Shit McClain (or Hankins) will practically be a one down player anyway. 30 year old should be fine.

Top Bottom