Mike White Highlights

p1_

DCC 4Life
It wouldn't matter who we had playing QB, there would be the endless debate and comparison. It's funny, because the focus is on Dak vs Romo. As if Romo should still be playing, and assuming he would be 'All World' if he were. "If only Romo had this oline and Zeke, he would take us to the Promised Land"...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It wouldn't matter who we had playing QB, there would be the endless debate and comparison. It's funny, because the focus is on Dak vs Romo. As if Romo should still be playing, and assuming he would be 'All World' if he were. "If only Romo had this oline and Zeke, he would take us to the Promised Land"...
I have a feeling fans are going to be mourning Romo like that for awhile. Like he was a multiple Superbowl winning QB who just never had the talent put around him to win one.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Since you brought it up, yes Romo should still be playing, and yes assuming health he'd be all world (again).

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If Romo was never hurt, there's no way Dak would have wrestled the ball away from him...for one, he'd had never had the chance. NO way Romo ever comes off the field for a 4th round pick, I don't care if he had another Bufalo 5 INT game. Dak was forced into the role out of necessity.

I have no doubt Romo would have returned to 2014 form with Zeke at RB.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
And yet he still managed 9 wins and is 22-10 in terms of career record.
He has poise. He runs the offense. He’s a leader.

That describes every NFL caliber QB.

What truly distinguishes Dak, asides from knowing how and when to use his feet?

He needs to develop that edge.

Top Bottom