2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          That's just mean. #46 was his bitch.
          I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
          'nuff said

Comment

The running backs are gonna love this line.

Comment

Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
              The running backs are gonna love this line.
              They absolutely will. And usually I don't care much about position flex but long term I think Connor has some potential to play LT. So god forbid all hell breaks lose with Tyron Smith we may be able to kick Connor back out to LT. One thing is certain, we shouldn't be in another Chaz Green giving up 5 sacks in a game situation. We have a legit backup young swing tackle on the roster and we have a guy who could have easily been a first round pick LT for someone.

Comment

I like this pick but listening to the guy talk, he seems like he might be friggin slow.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                  I like this pick but listening to the guy talk, he seems like he might be friggin slow.
                  I was more alarmed by LVE. Sounded like he should be pumping gas at Wally's Filling Station.

Comment

I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                    'nuff said

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                        Yep our offense runs through the running game and great pass protection. If we don't have those two things we struggle. You don't want to let your bread and butter fall to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                          I wouldn't worry about that. He graduated high school early and was accepted into UT's exclusive school of business, and maintained a 3.5.
                          Sounds like a pretty sharp guy.
                          Maybe his voice just sounds like a big football lug

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                            Yep our offense runs through the running game and great pass protection. If we don't have those two things we struggle. You don't want to let your bread and butter fall to shit.
                            Leary’s ability to anchor and not give ground was a perfect complement to Tyron and Fred that we lost with Collins and Cooper.

This is was a gaping hole no one wanted to talk about.

Awesome draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                              Leary’s ability to anchor and not give ground was a perfect complement to Tyron and Fred that we lost with Collins and Cooper.

This is was a gaping hole no one wanted to talk about.

Awesome draft pick.

Except Williams doesn't seem to be that type of player.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                                Except Williams doesn't seem to be that type of player.
                                I thought that as well when reading Ravis post. I also find it strange that as much as he harps on size its wierd that he takes that stance on a player that doesn't seem to fit the mauler style.

Who are you and what have you done with Ravi?
                                #Fire Garrett

Comment

Working...
                                X