Breaking: Jason Witten To Retire

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I never posted on Mazevo. I joined this board right after the split. You all have [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] to thank for that. :unsure
Yep. That was true for several of us. This particular site started with SKB and EZ22. The started it after a dust up with another site which is still brought to the surface and kicked around about Hostile. Some broke out and came with SKB to the fore runner off the current site.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
A couple of us were posting on another board, Mazevo or some shit like that, and that board split into this one and the Zone. The split happened in like 2003 or so I think so that's what PT was thinking I'm pretty sure.

It was like him, booze, EZ, sbk, maybe 1big, myself and a few others. I was about 16.
Yeah, I remember leaving the ESPN boards at some point in 2003... sbk poached a few of us from there. Some of the funniest shit I've ever read was when he was trolling the Redskins board. One of my favorite bits was when he would post "leaked" entries from burgundyngold's private diary... I would laugh myself sick.

I was still a heavy drinker back then, so my memory from that time is a sketchy.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yep. That was true for several of us. This particular site started with SKB and EZ22. The started it after a dust up with another site which is still brought to the surface and kicked around about Hostile. Some broke out and came with SKB to the fore runner off the current site.
I started out at The Ranch or whatever it was at the time in 2000. Got tired of the micro managing and someone coaxed me over to Teh Zone!. Met a bunch of members from DCC there and when the split happened, this is where I ended up and this is where I've stayed. I want to say it was 2004.

I was cool with SBK and EZ22 at the time, sometimes wonder what became of them.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah, I remember leaving the ESPN boards at some point in 2003... sbk poached a few of us from there. Some of the funniest shit I've ever read was when he was trolling the Redskins board. One of my favorite bits was when he would post "leaked" entries from burgundyngold's private diary... I would laugh myself sick.

I was still a heavy drinker back then, so my memory from that time is a sketchy.
I'm pretty sure it was April 2004.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I started out at The Ranch or whatever it was at the time in 2000. Got tired of the micro managing and someone coaxed me over to Teh Zone!. Met a bunch of members from DCC there and when the split happened, this is where I ended up and this is where I've stayed. I want to say it was 2004.

I was cool with SBK and EZ22 at the time, sometimes wonder what became of them.
SBK was kind of an asshole. He loved to chase off new board members. The board is better without him.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Anyone remember the political board at ESPN? It was the around the league board or something? It was like totally opposite of here. Filled with liberals.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
SBK was kind of an asshole. He loved to chase off new board members. The board is better without him.
He was a funny guy but yes it is.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Anyone remember the political board at ESPN? It was the around the league board or something? It was like totally opposite of here. Filled with liberals.
ESPN filled with liberals?? I'm .. I'm .. shocked.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
You'll get no argument from me there. Little bit of a control freak and his Sam Kinison hang up became a bit tiring. If I remember right, his screen name was a nod to the guy's name and the year he died, SBK92.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You'll get no argument from me there. Little bit of a control freak and his Sam Kinison hang up became a bit tiring. If I remember right, his screen name was a nod to the guy's name and the year he died, SBK92.
I registered over at the DCU when he was there. I used the username TP92. I never posted anything to him, but I did get a two word PM from him.

Fuck you.

The name of the guy that hit and killed Sam Kinison was Troy Pierson. :art

Cotton

Staff member
I registered over at the DCU when he was there. I used the username TP92. I never posted anything to him, but I did get a two word PM from him.

Fuck you.

:lol

Nice.

data

Forbes #1
My family's been at the DCC since the 13th century and then the white man came in 2004.

data

Forbes #1

Fuck you.

:lol

Cotton

Staff member
My family's been at the DCC since the 13th century and then the white man came in 2004.
Your people got defeated by the white man, too? Seems to be a reoccurring theme. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
I remember arguing with SBK about the difference in value of a punter versus punt returner. Dude was an odd nut for sure.

I also remember calling Kiper a hack and I just damn near got banned by him. :lol

data

Forbes #1
Your people got defeated by the white man, too? Seems to be a reoccurring theme. :unsure
3% of DCC's donations are mailed to me as reparations.

That's great, but it's not enough once my main source of contribution as DCC pole-master was eliminated by white man lostxn. The DCC crashes, caused/allowed by the white moderators to take down minority-owned roles, crushed my other source of contribution as Historian. All that's left is my sole role as the LGBTQQIP2SAA representative as Phyllis, but as I've aged, Schmitty's tits are perkier than mine now.

Top Bottom