2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
As long as Marinelli is on the staff we will never have a dominant 1 tech.. Just won't happen. We didn't get bullied in the middle all the time but it was still too often.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Booze under fire like Brett Butler.

i don’t tho k booze has the mobility to avoid the pressure. He’s a statue and is gonna take this hit.
You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this.

Go to my post history see what I think of White. Then, post it. pdom, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this.

Go to my post history see what I think of White. Then, post it. pdom, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.
You people?

Can that be use against Asians, too?

Huh. The more you know.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Connor Williams pick is really growing on me. If he turns into the next Zack, whoa.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Saints have had a very bizarre draft. They really should have made the NFCC last year but these guys they have selected, woof.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I like the Colts' draft. Beef up front on both lines, and some good offensive weapons. If Luck can stay healthy, they might make a little noise.

data

Forbes #1
White-to-Schultz the next Romo-Witten, Aikman-Novacek, White-Cosbie?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like the Colts' draft. Beef up front on both lines, and some good offensive weapons. If Luck can stay healthy, they might make a little noise.
They still needed more D though.

data

Forbes #1
At old school arcades, I like the pinball machines. Never liked (nor afford) the $1 machines with special apparatuses like a special chair or something.

Top Bottom