2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yet you say we should do it every year. So which is it? Should we do it, or should we not?
There is one thing to talk about theory and then try to apply it to this organization.

My issue is more about faith with this organization, culture and staff.

We should do a lot of things. But we can't because we have built in problems.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If it makes you feel better, I had White in the top 100. He could end up playing in this league.

I just see the Cowboys too married to Prescott to give him a fair shot. Nor do I have a lot of faith in this staff to be able to develop and trade. It is just not what we do.
So let me get this straight, for as long as I can remember you've advocated taking a developmental QB every single year. We take a developmental QB around 170 that you have in your top 100 and you're complaining because you don't believe in our coaching staff?

I mean, I agree, I don't have much faith in them either but that doesn't mean you stop trying to find good players and making good decisions in the draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate that I am campaigning for a need at DT with a guy like Fatukasi, but if they get him, I will be happy.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Fatukasi gone.

Like I said, we don’t give a shit about DT.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So let me get this straight, for as long as I can remember you've advocated taking a developmental QB every single year. We take a developmental QB around 170 that you have in your top 100 and you're complaining because you don't believe in our coaching staff?

I mean, I agree, I don't have much faith in them either but that doesn't mean you stop trying to find good players and making good decisions in the draft.
It is a waste of resources in terms of how this team operates.

If we had a better organization and culture that could market players and develop them as trade chips, I would feel differently.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We are going to get run all over with our DTs. Irving, Collins, Price and Dick Ash.
I don’t recall us getting run all over last year. And we are actually better in the middle cause LVE is day 1 better than Hitchens probably.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don’t recall us getting run all over last year. And we are actually better in the middle cause LVE is day 1 better than Hitchens probably.
That was last year. Irrelevant.

The two best RBs and the 2nd best OG in this draft just landed in our division.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

data

Forbes #1
Booze under fire like Brett Butler.

i don’t tho k booze has the mobility to avoid the pressure. He’s a statue and is gonna take this hit.

Top Bottom