2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We need to stop fucking around and get Hurst. I’d trade up right now and get him.

D

Deuce

I like how McShay says that this kid will never be Wittens replacement cause he’s only been a solid, willing run blocker and he is solid in the passing game, but won’t strench the field. Has he seen Witten play?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This guy is about as close to Jason Witten in this draft as there is. Now, I'm not talking about HOF talent in the comparison. Only the fact that he's a Y-TE that can block really well and also get out and catch passes.

I naturally would have preferred to have somebody like Goedert, but this guy is a very nice consolation prize.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And there goes Hurst

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Don’t know who he is but you seem to think every player picked sucks.
Bipo is like a 2 year old upset that his sippy cup is the wrong color. You just have to tune him out because you know that any noise that comes out of him is just that. Irritating noise.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Hurst does look good in those highlights.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Sweat has had multiple knee injuries including one that almost resulted in an amputation, and Hurst was born with his heart on the outside of his body. I'm glad we passed on players like that. Can't keep taking such medical risks. Our roster is littered with risks.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Last year we were manhandled in the middle on run defense too many times. So far in this draft nothing is being done about it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Stanford has developed some really solid TEs lately and Shaw says he is the most complete.

Top Bottom