2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Chargers take both Derwin James and Kyzir White at saftey.

Interesting.

~stares at Midswat~

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Oh JFC. A meh fourth round pick and now the fucking dilly dilly commercial?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There are still a few TEs out there I wouldn't mind taking.

Troy Fumagalli
Dalton Schultz
Durham Smythe

Maybe Tyler Conklin

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'll bet there was a collective "HUH?" from Dallas fans in the stadium after that pick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'll bet there was a collective "HUH?" from Dallas fans in the stadium after that pick.
Why? He's a guy that started for years for a well known program. It's not like he is some unknown from Podunk U. that nobody has ever heard of.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Why? He's a guy that started for years for a well known program. It's not like he is some unknown from Podunk U. that nobody has ever heard of.
Well, there are several people here who had never heard of him so evidently it isn't just me. I doubt there are a ton of Kansas fans in Arlington.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, there are several people here who had never heard of him so evidently it isn't just me. I doubt there are a ton of Kansas fans in Arlington.
I guess. But just because people might not have heard of somebody doesn't automatically make them a WTF THEY SUCK pick.

Besides, the vast majority of the momo's that attend the draft probably didn't know jack shit about 1/2 the guys taken in the first round, much less the fourth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom