2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jerry needs to fly out to Seattle and slide the compensatory 4th as a final offer.

I would say a 5th, but Seattle already has four 5th round picks.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I kinda liked that long haired, ginger MFer Cappa. Thought he was more a 5-6th rounder, though.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jacksonville Jaguars. Nice pick. That is one team that takes building and maintaining a defense seriously.

Did I ever tell you guys I went to highschool with their defensive coordinator, Todd Wash? :art
You should fly down and meet us for a game in JAX, I'm gonna try to make it to a few this year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No phones happening in the war room. Looks like we are sitting still.

Cotton

Staff member
Dammit.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Ronnie Harrison and Tavarious Moore gone.

Don't think there are any more "more likely than not" starting safeties in the draft. Call up Seattle for Thomas.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
OK. Call it gay if you want. But I think it's cool as hell the Bills just called up one of their fans to make the pick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Of course, the cocksucker took my guy. So, I hope he rots in hell. So there is that.

Cotton

Staff member
OK. Call it gay if you want. But I think it's cool as hell the Bills just called up one of their fans to make the pick.
Yes, it's gay. I'm tired of this circus bullshit with the draft. Just call the picks and let's all move on with our lives. It takes long enough as it is.

Top Bottom