2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

GShock

DCC 4Life
Well if I could have an absolute ideal scenario moving forward here, it's probably

3) Ronnie Harrison
4a) Ian Thomas
4b) Michael Gallup or DaSean Hamilton

And I'd kick in a 6th here or there to move up if I had to.

Though I'd take any combo of those guys or Tavarious Moore also.
Yup

midswat

... soon
I love mort, but he doesn’t need to be on TV anymore.

data

Forbes #1
So Mason Rudolph advertising a Panini sportscards curtain backdrop in his living room?

I wanna say fuck him and hope he fails for commercializing this shit...but I might've done the same with Panda Express

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I expect Marinelli to be on camera soon, pumping his fist like he just won the lotto. And we'll be told tomorrow that the guy we were considering trading up for in the 2nd happened to fall to us in the 3rd. And not only that... Not only that.... But the guy would have had a first round grade if it wasn't some obscure thing that will no doubt not bother him at all from here on out.

Winning.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I expect Marinelli to be on camera soon, pumping his fist like he just won the lotto. And we'll be told tomorrow that the guy we were considering trading up for in the 2nd happened to fall to us in the 3rd. And not only that... Not only that.... But the guy would have had a first round grade if it wasn't some obscure thing that will no doubt not bother him at all from here on out.

Winning.
They have given him enough.

We need O playmakers.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good pick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We will have a lot of nice guys to choose from.

Actually taking one of them is another story, though.

Top Bottom