mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Seattle, are you fucking high?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow I really liked Penny.

In the third round. The Seahawks are fucking high. They must be enjoying that legal weed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OK, so I'm thinking we really need to make something happen at DT, LG, and WR.
Ideas?
In the order you posted: Senat, Hernandez/Wynn, Miller/Gallup/etc

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Stars

DCC 4Life
I don't love the LVE pick but I understand it. There's a chance we all grow to love the pick though, and that's pretty cool. I did not want Ridley. You absolutely can't draft a guy that's 3-5 years older than a normal rookie if you are in Dallas' position. I hated DJ Moore... Steve Smith part 2, my ass.... I wanted Derwin, oh well. Shit happens. I'm too used to this shiz to get upset over the draft anymore... Stockholm Syndrome essentially. Maybe we get lucky. Shrug.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
RB has been Carroll's achiles heel since Marshawn left town.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't love the LVE pick but I understand it. There's a chance we all grow to love the pick though, and that's pretty cool. I did not want Ridley. You absolutely can't draft a guy that's 3-5 years older than a normal rookie if you are in Dallas' position. I hated DJ Moore... Steve Smith part 2, my ass.... I wanted Derwin, oh well. Shit happens. I'm too used to this shiz to get upset over the draft anymore... Stockholm Syndrome essentially. Maybe we get lucky. Shrug.
I'm against drafting age in general, but Ridley was not 3-5 years older than a normal rookie.

Try 1-2 years. He's gonna be 24.

Most rookies are 22 or 23. More are 23.

Top Bottom