2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

racist twerp

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I just heard on the Ticket that Cowboys and Seahawks are still talking Earl Thomas trade, and that the Seahawks are now asking for #50, but that Cowboys won't agree to anything until they can talk long term contract with Thomas.

Ugh.

Please don't give up more than a 3.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just heard on the Ticket that Cowboys and Seahawks are still talking Earl Thomas trade, and that the Seahawks are now asking for #50, but that Cowboys won't agree to anything until they can talk long term contract with Thomas.

Ugh.

For fucks sake don't give up a second round pick. And what the hell, we won't sign a free agent worth a shit but we will hand 12 mil a year to a guy and a second round pick. Just stupid.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Is there any doubt that teh Jer will be looking to make a big splash with the draft in Texas?

I'd say chances of trading up are around 92% on the HosMeter.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is there any doubt that teh Jer will be looking to make a big splash with the draft in Texas?

I'd say chances of trading up are around 92% on the HosMeter.
Does trading away draft picks on draft day make a positive splash though? You'll have Cowboys fans turning off the draft if we have no picks.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Ugh.

:picard

Hopefully it's not true.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Mike Fisher says:

The guy they want the most is Derwin James.

Their most realistic dream scenario is Vea.

3rd is Vander Esch. They love Vander Esch.

Also, sounds like Earl Thomas will not be a Cowboy.

Stolen from the Zone.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Someone please combine so we have just one draft thread.
I closed a couple of threads to make it less confusing. I like having a separate thread for the actual draft weekend versus the lead up thread. It makes I t easier to find the Fuck you, Jerry posts.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Apparently the Saints are looking to make a big jump from 27 if any of the quarterbacks start to slip.

Also it’s sucks I have to work tonight.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Mike Fisher says:

The guy they want the most is Derwin James.

Their most realistic dream scenario is Vea.

3rd is Vander Esch. They love Vander Esch.

Also, sounds like Earl Thomas will not be a Cowboy.

Stolen from the Zone.
Hoping someone keeps Jerry in line tonight. No doubt he wants to show his 75 year old ass with some sort of wheel and deal trade splash. How can he resist?
I'm genuinely concerned

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can a mod change the title of this thread to 2018 Draft Weekend Chatter thread? It won’t let me do it from my phone.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I fucking hate that all the last minute "inside info" mocks are starting to coalesce around Vander Esche at 19.

I'm almost willing to trade up to avoid this.

Top Bottom