2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:art
Is this a trick by Dez. Like he wants us to take him because he thinks he sucks? Or he likes Ridley and wants us to take him? I'm so torn.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Sorry to see the Dawg will now be a fan of the Dawgs. [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]

data

Forbes #1
Browns should've traded down if they were going Denzel Ward.

Even if it's just to pick up a 6th rounder

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If you want him, why the hell do you not at least trade down a little and get something extra for it? Just insane.

data

Forbes #1
They might as well have drafted Saquon Barkley #1 and then Baker Mayfield at #4.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Clearly y'all don't see what is being built in Cleveland.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Wtf are the browns doing?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Is this a trick by Dez. Like he wants us to take him because he thinks he sucks? Or he likes Ridley and wants us to take him? I'm so torn.
I think he seriously likes Ridley only because I don't see Dez being shitty to a college kid

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sucks that the Cowboys don't get a crack at Mayfield this year. Now is the time to take advantage of his inexperience.

By the time the Cowboys and Browns face off in 2020, he'll have developed into an MVP candidate.

Hope we have our defense straightened out by then.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They might as well have drafted Saquon Barkley #1 and then Baker Mayfield at #4.
The Jets messed them up on that and still ended up with Darnold. If he works out, it's the steal of a generation. If not, they're just the Jets and the Browns.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Sucks that the Cowboys don't get a crack at Mayfield this year. Now is the time to take advantage of his experience.

By the time the Cowboys and Browns face off in 2020, he'll have developed into an MVP candidate.

Hope we have our defense straighten out by then.
:lol

Top Bottom