Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking the Scarborough pick, hope he's healthy. Good power runner

Comment

• Kinda digging the Switzer/Ward trade as well. Raiders probably didn't want Beasley.

Comment

• Like Bo Scar pick.

Comment

• Ten more picks to go. Let's hope Poona Ford goes undrafted and we can entice the Texas guy to stay home and come to Dallas as an UDFA.

Comment

• The more I think about this Scarbrough pick, the more I like it. Going into the draft, I had my sights set on somebody like Nyheim Hines. Bo Scar is about as from from that as possible.

Not only is he great value in the 7th, but he will be a nice hammer to send out there once in awhile to spell Zeke. And moreso, he's nice insurance in case Zeke decides to start acting the fool again. A RB like Hines couldn't provide that piece of mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
              Like Bo Scar pick.
              Oh, he fucking sucks.
              defense wins championships

Comment

• They need to bring in every swinging dick they can at DT.

Comment

• Gonna start a Jihad in big D. Dude looks like a David Irving clone.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strengths

Can play both end spots and has bumped down inside to tackle as well. Has room for even more muscle on his frame. Great effort throughout the play and will continue his chase until whistle blows. Length and down*-the*-line quickness give him expanded playmaking range. Urgent closing burst to the ball. Full force tackler with thump behind his pads. Keeps feet moving and active throughout his pass rush. Can become a quality edge-*setter with a little lower pad level. Has some pass rush reps showing ankle flexion to turn corner at 45-degree angle. Won?t let tight ends punk him. Better pick man than twister in tackle/end and end/tackle twists. Traits are there and teams likely to be patient with his development.

Weaknesses

Has tools to set a harder edge but isn't there yet. Inconsistent contact balance. Lays on blocks longer than he should. Needs to keep working on controlling the rep with better hand work. Long legs get caught up in trash around the line of scrimmage. Below average at protecting against cut blocks. Instincts very much a work in progress. Could use nasty glass*-eater mentality at point of attack. Doesn?t flash the mean to impose his will. Not a natural counter puncher as pass rusher once initial try is stuffed. Won't always accelerate into contact as pass rusher limiting his power potential.
                  Last edited by p1_; 04-28-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Awuzie's response to Switzer's trade.

Comment

• Welp, now time to scrounge for some DTs.

Comment

• dude was at the draft signing Cowboys stuff

Id be pissed if I bought a Cowboys thing to get signed and then Switzers no longer a Cowboy hours later.

“Why do you have a Ryan switzer autograph on a Cowboys hat?” It reminds me of Randy Jackson signing a samurai sword.

Comment

• This offense is going to look much, much different.

Comment

• Originally posted by GShock View Post
                            This offense is going to look much, much different.
                            Needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
                              dude was at the draft signing Cowboys stuff

Id be pissed if I bought a Cowboys thing to get signed and then Switzers no longer a Cowboy hours later.

“Why do you have a Ryan switzer autograph on a Cowboys hat?” It reminds me of Randy Jackson signing a samurai sword.

Damn that's cold
                              2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Quit paying attention for a while, but we traded Switzer? That's awesome. Gruden must have lost his mind.
                                2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Working...
                                X