• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
    Why you staring at me?
    You're dreamy.

Comment

• Oh JFC. A meh fourth round pick and now the fucking dilly dilly commercial?

Comment

• That was...not good

Comment

• There are still a few TEs out there I wouldn't mind taking.

Troy Fumagalli
          Dalton Schultz
          Durham Smythe

Maybe Tyler Conklin

Comment

• I'll bet there was a collective "HUH?" from Dallas fans in the stadium after that pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
              I'll bet there was a collective "HUH?" from Dallas fans in the stadium after that pick.
              Why? He's a guy that started for years for a well known program. It's not like he is some unknown from Podunk U. that nobody has ever heard of.

Comment

Please tell me this kid's name wasn't his parents' attempt to play off the name Yoko Ono.

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                  Why? He's a guy that started for years for a well known program. It's not like he is some unknown from Podunk U. that nobody has ever heard of.
                  Well, there are several people here who had never heard of him so evidently it isn't just me. I doubt there are a ton of Kansas fans in Arlington.

Comment

• Comment

Well, there are several people here who had never heard of him so evidently it isn't just me. I doubt there are a ton of Kansas fans in Arlington.
                      I guess. But just because people might not have heard of somebody doesn't automatically make them a WTF THEY SUCK pick.

Besides, the vast majority of the momo's that attend the draft probably didn't know jack shit about 1/2 the guys taken in the first round, much less the fourth.
                      Last edited by NoDak; 04-28-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• FUCKING GAY

Comment

• How horrifically did NC State underperform this year?

Lotta guys getting picked.

Comment

• I feel better about the pick with most hating it.

Comment

• He looks like a "violent" player.

Comment

• Originally posted by P_T View Post
                                I wonder if our coaching staff would consider using him as a rush LBer in long yardage? Our regular passrush Dline with him lined up at LBer. He looked pretty explosive rushing from the LB spot from all over in this video. Might be a nice wrinkle. I wonder if he has any coverage skills, where he could drop in the passing lanes so it's just not obvious he's rushing the passer when he's on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X