Ryan Switzer
Deonte Thompson
Noah Brown
Lance Lenior
KD Cannon
Michael Gallup
Cedrick Wilson
Tavon Austin

I'd say we've done a pretty thorough job of turning over our WR depth chart the last few weeks. There are gonna be some guys kicking rocks down the road that thought their jobs were pretty safe just a short time ago.
More than half of them will be gone by the time the regular season starts. There is depth but is it quality depth? Only time will tell. :shrug

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Seattle calls and wants next year's 3rd rounder and their choice of one of our WRs sans Michael Gallup for Earl Thomas. Do you do it?

Just saw this question posed over at the zone. Of course they were talking next years 2nd, but I would say hell no to that.
No.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
More than half of them will be gone by the time the regular season starts
Yeah, that's pretty much what happens when you have 11-12 guys at training camp. (which most teams do, btw) At least half of them are gone by the time the regular season starts. Teams only keep 5 or 6 on the roster.

Don't be shocked when we sign a couple more as UDFAs.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Terrance Williams
Allen Hurns
Cole Beasley
Ryan Switzer
Deonte Thompson
Noah Brown
Lance Lenior
KD Cannon
Michael Gallup
Cedrick Wilson
Tavon Austin

I'd say we've done a pretty thorough job of turning over our WR depth chart the last few weeks. There are gonna be some guys kicking rocks down the road that thought their jobs were pretty safe just a short time ago.
That lineup isn’t exactly going to strike fear into anyone, so we just need to hope they can get the job done.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jihad Ward, DT. Former 2nd round pick by the Raiders is who we got for Switzer.

6'6" 300 lbs. 23 years old.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I can more than live with it. Excellent value.
Yeah. Dude doesn't offer much as a receiver, but he's a definite hammer with the ball in his hands.

And with the trade of Switzer for Jihad Ward, suddenly the 7th round looks a little brighter.

Top Bottom