2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
BTW, I watched the first 20 minutes of All Or Nothing and I can definitely say Garrett forces the F bombs.
I managed to get through the 1st episode last night, Garretts style actually reminded me of Fisher. Endless coachspeak without actually imparting anything. All that was missing was him saying "this is some 8&8 bullshit"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I managed to get through the 1st episode last night, Garretts style actually reminded me of Fisher. Endless coachspeak without actually imparting anything. All that was missing was him saying "this is some 8&8 bullshit"
Everything he does seems contrived.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Terrance Williams
Allen Hurns
Cole Beasley
Ryan Switzer
Deonte Thompson
Noah Brown
Lance Lenior
KD Cannon
Michael Gallup
Cedrick Wilson
Tavon Austin

I'd say we've done a pretty thorough job of turning over our WR depth chart the last few weeks. There are gonna be some guys kicking rocks down the road that thought their jobs were pretty safe just a short time ago.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Terrance Williams
Allen Hurns
Cole Beasley
Ryan Switzer
Deonte Thompson
Noah Brown
Lance Lenior
KD Cannon
Michael Gallup
Cedrick Wilson
Tavon Austin

I'd say we've done a pretty thorough job of turning over our WR depth chart the last few weeks. There are gonna be some guys kicking rocks down the road that thought their jobs were pretty safe just a short time ago.
Lop off Lenior and Cannon. Lump in Austin as the third back if you want.

Just seems like a lot still.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Terrance Williams
Allen Hurns
Cole Beasley
Ryan Switzer
Deonte Thompson
Noah Brown
Lance Lenior
KD Cannon
Michael Gallup
Cedrick Wilson
Tavon Austin

This is the year I'd love to attend TC.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Jason Garrett is petitioning the league to allow his new super secret offensive weapon. The 7 wide Ginger assault.

Tyron, Fredbeard, and Martin on the line. Dak in punt depth shotgun formation and 7 WRs.
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are
😂

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Lop off Lenior and Cannon. Lump in Austin as the third back if you want.

Just seems like a lot still.
An early guess. I think as of today we'd go Williams, Hurns, Gallup, Switzer, and Brown. If we keep 6, either Wilson or Beasley makes it. But Switzers youth and the addition of Austin might spell the end of Beasley. And I think you're right. Austin will probably be listed as our 3rd RB behind Zeke and Rod Smith.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we at least throw a bone at 1T and take Poona Ford here in the 7th, I wouldn't complain.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
An early guess. I think as of today we'd go Williams, Hurns, Gallup, Switzer, and Brown. If we keep 6, either Wilson or Beasley makes it. But Switzers youth and the addition of Austin might spell the end of Beasley. And I think you're right. Austin will probably be listed as our 3rd RB behind Zeke and Rod Smith.
The Beasley thing will be important to monitor.

He makes too much money and honestly, it is not like anyone will trade for him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Seattle calls and wants next year's 3rd rounder and their choice of one of our WRs sans Michael Gallup for Earl Thomas. Do you do it?

Just saw this question posed over at the zone. Of course they were talking next years 2nd, but I would say hell no to that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Seattle calls and wants next year's 3rd rounder and their choice of one of our WRs sans Michael Gallup for Earl Thomas. Do you do it?

Just saw this question posed over at the zone. Of course they were talking next years 2nd, but I would say hell no to that.
Why are you even indulging this nonsense?

It is over. It is done. Earl Thomas is remaining a Seahawk.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why are you even indulging this nonsense?

It is over. It is done. Earl Thomas is remaining a Seahawk.
It was just a simple question. But knowing it irritated you is a nice added bonus.

Dilly Dilly.

Top Bottom