2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

DLK150

DCC 4Life
They continue to show that David Akers clip over, and over, and over... And I can't do nothing but laugh. He tried so hard, but still fucked up what he was trying to say. And best of all, he sounded like a cranked up muppet that was struggling through puberty while waiting for his balls to drop.
Well, there's my laugh for the day.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Let me guess, Mike White is a ginger?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just don't see how Mike White makes this team capable of competing better this year.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Don't really know anything about this guy. So can't really say if I hate or like the pick. I guess taking a QB was needed. Hopefully this guy has some developmental skills.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It is a complete waste of a pick.

What good is his speed if it has never translated in this league?

Are we supposed to believe this offensive staff will be able to perform magic with this guy when multiple staffs for the Rams have failed?

HE FUCKING SUCKS!!
I don't disagree but he had some effectiveness in misdirection type of plays out of the backfield so we'll see.

As I said, I think he sucks but I don't really see a player with that skill set remaining in the draft so might as well take a stab at it since I think this offense sorely needs it.

It's a boom or bust type of thing and a 6th is a low investment for that.

I don't think much of this offense honestly so I think we're kind of desperate.

data

Forbes #1
Wonder if Spaulding is jealous of the ass his cousin John Stephen Jones gets...

While John's getting carried on the teammates of his shoulders from the football field into a 1-man orgy, Spaulding's spitting game with "You may recognize me from ESPN during the draft. If you don't recognize me, it's cuz I was wearing khakis then."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't have an issue with Mike White the player, but the pick is not what this team needed.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Huh. NFL.com said this guy was a 3rd-4th rounder. So there is that, I guess.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I just don't see how Mike White makes this team capable of competing better this year.
You're a huge proponent of taking a chance on a Day 3 QB every year and seeing what sticks, those types of picks are almost never going to help you win in the short term.

From what I can tell many thought White could've gone late Day 2 or early Day 3, we got him at the end of the 5th, definitely not a bad flier to take.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I don't have an issue with Mike White the player, but the pick is not what this team needed.
It’s never a bad idea to grab a QB late, though. They often make for decent trade assets a few years down the road. That’s the old Ron Wolf philosophy.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
White is a good QB.

Fucking torched Marshall in 2016.

OL fell apart last year and wasn't as good.

I always hear from peeps here that we should draft a QB every year for trade bait, well, this guy was about as good as there was left.

Top Bottom