2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wish we could've grabbed Hurst, Griffin or Settle in the 4th but in a vacuum I like both of our picks. In terms of Hurst it's clear he wasn't on our board, it's not like they forgot who he is.

Schultz profiles as a very strong 2nd TE who may be able to develop into a starter, complete TE who can block and may have more upside as a receiver than he showed in college after running a 4.75.

Armstrong was talked about as a possible 1st rounder after his sophomore season, went back and struggled in part due to a scheme change but there's some juice there that Marinelli could get out of him. It's a boom/bust pick but I don't mind rolling the dice on a guy who many thought had the talent to be a 1st coming into 2017. He's 6-4, nearly 260, damn near 35 inch arms, let Marinelli work with him and let's see where he's at.

midswat

... soon
Okay I know I hype up my Vols but seriously, whoever STEALS John Kelly at this point will be happy.

Really surprised he’s still not been selected. Very good back. Will outperform a number of backs taken ahead of him.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Two drafts and two FA off seasons go by, and still no real 1 tech.
2018 will be the year Ash and Price become All Pros
Unreal

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Highest rated players on the booze board:

Christian Sam
Akrum Wadley
Jack Cichy
Tegray Scales
Skai Moore

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Okay I know I hype up my Vols but seriously, whoever STEALS John Kelly at this point will be happy.

Really surprised he’s still not been selected. Very good back. Will outperform a number of backs taken ahead of him.
I am a little shocked he has not gone yet.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Tavon FUCKING SUCKS.

WHat the fuck has he ever done in this league to waste a fucking pick on him?
He's been held back until now.

Garrett will unlock that potential.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I do think Austin sucks but I don't mind the trade. I was secretly rooting for an offensive playmaker on day 3 and Austin if nothing else has the skills to be that type of player so we'll see. A 6th isn't much to give up.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So the Seahawk's trade up for a punter, now the Vikings trade up for a kicker?

I honestly know nothing about them? Are they really worth trading up for?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It is clear these fucking morons won't value size along the DL AT ALL as long as Marenelli is here.

We'll always roll out some fucking bum at the 1 Tech.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I do think Austin sucks but I don't mind the trade. I was secretly rooting for an offensive playmaker on day 3 and Austin if nothing else has the skills to be that type of player so we'll see. A 6th isn't much to give up.
If nothing else he's instantly by far the fastest/quickest player on the team. We need more players with great speed like that.

data

Forbes #1
So the Seahawk's trade up for a punter, now the Vikings trade up for a kicker?

I honestly know nothing about them? Are they really worth trading up for?
Speaking of which, how worried are we about Dan Bailey

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It is a complete waste of a pick.

What good is his speed if it has never translated in this league?

Are we supposed to believe this offensive staff will be able to perform magic with this guy when multiple staffs for the Rams have failed?

HE FUCKING SUCKS!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fatukasi would be the guy that would make me feel the most secure.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's like every player we pick or trade for are Republicans to Bipo

Top Bottom