Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I wouldn’t give more than a 3.
    Exactly. The most should be a 3rd in 2018 and a 5th in 2019, and that’s really pushing it.
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

I’d rather use the same ammo to trade up in the draft and take my pick of elite LBs or DL.

Comment

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

No way in hell I'd give up more than a 4th for Thomas. I'm not paying premium compensation for an aging player with a lot of miles, a high salary, and one year left on his current deal. How many elite years does he have left? I'm not paying compensation as if he's still 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
            No way in hell I'd give up more than a 4th for Thomas. I'm not paying premium compensation for an aging player with a lot of miles, a high salary, and one year left on his current deal. How many elite years does he have left? I'm not paying compensation as if he's still 24.
            Agreed.

No way I'm giving up picks in the first 3 rounds for this guy.

Comment

If Dallas gives up more than a third, they are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                or if Earl is just pushing for a new contract or trade. Tells us nothing regarding whether the teams are in contact.
                Last edited by lostxn; 04-17-2018, 12:03 PM.
                I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                'nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                  or if Earl is just pushing for a new contract or trade. Tells us nothing regarding whether the teams are in contact.
                  He wouldn't be the first player to try and use a high profile team for that sort of thing.

Comment

Thomas seems like an Ed Reed type to me and for that reason I'd be fine with a 3rd. You also have Weddle who is playing at a high level at 31, 32 years old so I expect Thomas to still be elite or near-elite for at least another 3 years, if not up to 5.

Comment

Comment

Like the player but way concerned about giving up a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                          Thomas seems like an Ed Reed type to me and for that reason I'd be fine with a 3rd. You also have Weddle who is playing at a high level at 31, 32 years old so I expect Thomas to still be elite or near-elite for at least another 3 years, if not up to 5.
                          If we could get Thomas for a third and draft Vea in the first round, we should have one of the best defenses in the league if the LB core holds up

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
                            If we could get Thomas for a third and draft Vea in the first round, we should have one of the best defenses in the league if the LB core holds up
                            LVE, Thomas and Senat ftw
                            I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                            'nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                              If Dallas gives up more than a third, they are insane.
                              Mike Fisher reported they may give up their second.

Comment

Originally posted by vince View Post
                                Mike Fisher reported they may give up their second.
                                I certainly hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X