Dez Bryant released

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it could be a rude awakening for Dez when he realizes that NFL teams saw the same thing the Cowboys saw, a not very good declining player. Everyone isn't just banging down the door for Dez.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Eagles should sign him then send him to Dallas to announce their 2nd round pick.

:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I saw some random blurb about him maybe signing with Cleveland but can't find the link now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be willing to wager he has a better season statistically than whoever our leading wide receiver is.
Depends on where he goes. If he goes to a team that passes the ball a shit ton I agree. I doubt our top reciever has more than like 800 to 900 yards this year. But we don't throw a lot and we spread the ball around. If he goes somewhere that throws the ball 40 times a game he should be able to reach that.

midswat

... soon
Depends on where he goes. If he goes to a team that passes the ball a shit ton I agree. I doubt our top reciever has more than like 800 to 900 yards this year. But we don't throw a lot and we spread the ball around. If he goes somewhere that throws the ball 40 times a game he should be able to reach that.
I'd place that wager now, without concern for where he goes.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't believe for one damn second he would have taken a pay cut.

Cotton

Staff member
I'd be willing to wager he has a better season statistically than whoever our leading wide receiver is.
I'd be fine with that because it would mean Dak is spreading the ball around more, and he is at his best the more he does that.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm going to go ahead and say it now, I'd bet good money Dak has a much better year this year regardless of what we do in the draft. Forcing the ball into tight windows to the guy screaming for the ball and then dropping it hurt Dak tremendously last year.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I don't believe for one damn second he would have taken a pay cut.

He wouldn't have. I think he was just insulted that we preferred to release him without even offering it.

Cotton

Staff member
He already said he wouldnt.
Yep, and he is now playing this bullshit card to try and make himself look like this selfless teammate. Bullshit.

Top Bottom