Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dez Bryant released

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rev View Post
    I think it could be a rude awakening for Dez when he realizes that NFL teams saw the same thing the Cowboys saw, a not very good declining player. Everyone isn't just banging down the door for Dez.

    Comment


    • The Eagles should sign him then send him to Dallas to announce their 2nd round pick.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
        Over under on Dez getting 1000 yards? I'll take under no matter who his QB is.
        I'd be willing to wager he has a better season statistically than whoever our leading wide receiver is.

        Comment


        • I saw some random blurb about him maybe signing with Cleveland but can't find the link now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
            I saw some random blurb about him maybe signing with Cleveland but can't find the link now.
            In other words, a lateral move.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by midswat View Post
              I'd be willing to wager he has a better season statistically than whoever our leading wide receiver is.
              Depends on where he goes. If he goes to a team that passes the ball a shit ton I agree. I doubt our top reciever has more than like 800 to 900 yards this year. But we don't throw a lot and we spread the ball around. If he goes somewhere that throws the ball 40 times a game he should be able to reach that.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                I saw some random blurb about him maybe signing with Cleveland but can't find the link now.
                That would be kind of funny.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                  Depends on where he goes. If he goes to a team that passes the ball a shit ton I agree. I doubt our top reciever has more than like 800 to 900 yards this year. But we don't throw a lot and we spread the ball around. If he goes somewhere that throws the ball 40 times a game he should be able to reach that.
                  I'd place that wager now, without concern for where he goes.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by midswat View Post
                    I'd place that wager now, without concern for where he goes.
                    If he goes to the Browns I'll wager with you.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                      [ATTACH]525[/ATTACH]


                      Just embedded it so we can grab it easier.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                        I don't believe for one damn second he would have taken a pay cut.
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by midswat View Post
                          I'd be willing to wager he has a better season statistically than whoever our leading wide receiver is.
                          I'd be fine with that because it would mean Dak is spreading the ball around more, and he is at his best the more he does that.
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            I don't believe for one damn second he would have taken a pay cut.
                            I bet he has to now lol

                            Comment


                            • I'm going to go ahead and say it now, I'd bet good money Dak has a much better year this year regardless of what we do in the draft. Forcing the ball into tight windows to the guy screaming for the ball and then dropping it hurt Dak tremendously last year.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                                I bet he has to now lol
                                Yeah, ain't no one signing him for 18 mill per after the year he had.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X