Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has there been word yet if Jerry got a napkin and drew a circle with a line through it?
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Originally posted by lostxn View Post
      I've heard you make that argument but it really doesn't make me happy cause then I won't get my pet cat(s). So you're wrong. Capiche?
      Yeah I get it. I mean I really love Ridley and Moore too.

But I also look at it and think, if I really need a guard and WR to make this offense elite. Which am I better off doing. Taking Hernandez in the first and a different WR later. Or taking Moore in the first and a different guard later? And looking at this draft I think I can get a future stud WR outside of the first and Hernandez. If I get a stud WR in the first, I'm not sure I really like any other guards all that much later in the draft. That's the only reason I'm looking at it that way. And it mostly has to do with the fact that I don't love the depth of the guard position in this draft. I'd take Pettis and Hernandez for example (Or Washington, Sutton, Chark, Christian Kirk). I'll take that all day over Moore and Braden Smith for comparison sake.
      Last edited by Cowboysrock55; 04-13-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

NFLN is really going to run a 12 hour Dez-a-thon tomorrow to commemorate Dez's career in Dallas.

He really is getting the Jerry Rice GOAT treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post

NFLN is really going to run a 12 hour Dez-a-thon tomorrow to commemorate Dez's career in Dallas.

My mistake. It's going to be 13 hours. Get those DVRs ready, gents.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post

I always loved Dez but yeah it's getting a little crazy. Shit I don't even think they did this much when Megatron retired.

Comment

Yeah, but Lions vs Cowboys. There you go.
              2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                  Yeah I think the coaches clearly were not happy with what he did last year on the field. I think he mailed it in and would even admit to that to some extent. I think our coaches are certainly at fault for not using him better as well but at some point you just have to realize, it's counter productive to continue to pay a guy 16 mil and then have your QB continue to fail miserably throwing him the ball even compared to what he is doing throwing to all of the other receivers. I wonder what Dak's QB rating would have been if you pulled out all of his attempts to Dez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    Yeah I think the coaches clearly were not happy with what he did last year on the field. I think he mailed it in and would even admit to that to some extent. I think our coaches are certainly at fault for not using him better as well but at some point you just have to realize, it's counter productive to continue to pay a guy 16 mil and then have your QB continue to fail miserably throwing him the ball even compared to what he is doing throwing to all of the other receivers. I wonder what Dak's QB rating would have been if you pulled out all of his attempts to Dez.
                    He's on NFLN right now calling out the coaches "Garrett guys were behind it" paraphrasing
                    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                        It's about accountability. Frankly I think Garrett has serious accountability issues as well but that was the problem with Dez. He wasn't really accountable for his own poor play.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                          Well the knowledgeable fans are all pretty much GTFO so wah.
                          I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                          'nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                            Well the knowledgeable fans are all pretty much GTFO so wah.
                            It is sort of funny seeing the Joe Fans freaking out over this like it's the end of the world. Dak had like a sub 70 QB rating throwing to Dez last year through November (he was like 95.3 to all other receivers last year). You're not losing a stud in the offense. You're losing something that was weighing down the offense last year. I still wish Dez the best of luck but I doubt that he has some sort of a rebound year. I'm guessing this will help Dak have a rebound year though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                              It is sort of funny seeing the Joe Fans freaking out over this like it's the end of the world. Dak had like a sub 70 QB rating throwing to Dez last year through November (he was like 95.3 to all other receivers last year). You're not losing a stud in the offense. You're losing something that was weighing down the offense last year. I still wish Dez the best of luck but I doubt that he has some sort of a rebound year. I'm guessing this will help Dak have a rebound year though.
                              Dez could very well have a rebound year next year. If he works on his route running he could have a renaissance late in his career. It's just not going to happen here. We have tried and tried and tried and it's just not happening. Eventually you need to part ways. The chemistry isn't here.
                              Last edited by lostxn; 04-13-2018, 07:00 PM.
                              I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                              'nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                                Dez could very well have a rebound year next year. If he works on his route running he could have a renaissance late in his career. It's just not going to happen here. He have tried and tried and tried and it's just not happening. Eventually you need to part ways. The chemistry isn't here.
                                Yeah I don't have much faith that he is going to suddenly become a workaholic off the field. He's been in the league a long time. I can't imagine his offseason work ethic is going to change much.

Comment

Working...
                                X