Dez Bryant released

p1_

DCC 4Life
He is a complete ass clown. I don't know why anyone gives a shit, unless they own an authentic Jersey of his they paid good money for.
It’s a spectacular decline in ability and shitty ending to what was an amazing talent.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'm thinking he can take this offer or end up with some garbage contract with some dead end team like the Skins

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Welp, looks like Dez might be going to the Pats.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Interesting. Allbright is pretty well connected.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

does it get any worse than this?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

does it get any worse than this?
Dallas.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I still think he could help a team. He does need to check his ego though. FFS

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I’m not sure he would act any different back with Dallas than he did before. It might be that he would take it as a sign that management made a mistake by releasing him in the first place.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
His ego is writing checks that his declining skill set can't cash and he's running out of time unless someone takes a flyer on him as an injury replacement. Part of the problem is his tantrums are pretty well known around the league and most teams don't want to deal with that shit.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I’m not sure he would act any different back with Dallas than he did before. It might be that he would take it as a sign that management made a mistake by releasing him in the first place.
Sorry I said "a team." His time in Dallas is over.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I do too. I was never a fan of all the screaming and histrionics, but I don't think he's as bad as people are making him out to be.

Heard this morning that Vegas had moved up Seattle's odds to sign him. That's one I think could work with Wilson running around so much. He could work there much better than in a precision-based offense like New England's.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I do too. I was never a fan of all the screaming and histrionics, but I don't think he's as bad as people are making him out to be.

Heard this morning that Vegas had moved up Seattle's odds to sign him. That's one I think could work with Wilson running around so much. He could work there much better than in a precision-based offense like New England's.
Maybe we should re-sign him and then trade him straight up for Earl? :unsure

p1_

DCC 4Life

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't know why he feels the need to give the impression that he wants to play football again, but that's what it seems like he's doing because his actions are that of a guy who doesn't want to play.

p1_

DCC 4Life

you can't make this shit up.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dumbass needs to ignore crap like this and focus on finding a team that will sign him, which doesn't look likely right now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dumbass needs to ignore crap like this and focus on finding a team that will sign him, which doesn't look likely right now.
he needs to "take care of me, first".

Top Bottom