Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found an article about Deion's rant. Not worried about replacing Witten but worried about replacing Bryant's "leadership and attitude" ? Seriously?

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...ryant-cowboys/

Comment

• Deion was never the sharpest tool in the shed.
      defense wins championships

Comment

• I do think Dez's attitude helped us for awhile, but that hasn't been for several years.

Comment

• Dez is finally naming names. Plus he even called Jerry clueless.

Too many tweets to reference. Just follow the trail starting with this one. Or you can go to Dez's Twitter page.

Bottom line: Sean Lee and Travis Frederick are the Captains he was referring to.

Comment

• Fuck Dez Bryant. Sincerely.

His stupid ass that couldn't run a route restricted the entire offense. His me-first bullshit drove everyone crazy.

I for one am very happy if guys like Lee and Frederick orchestrated him out of Dallas. Those two are excellent players and actually work at their craft.

Comment

• He's not saying anything that hasn't been said here over and over as far as play calling and the like.

Comment

• Iím glad he is putting it out in the open. Fuck Garrett!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                  He's not saying anything that hasn't been said here over and over as far as play calling and the like.
                  And it is entirely possible for the playcalling AND Dez Bryant to suck.

Comment

• So Bryant's dumb ass blew up based off of this:

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                      And it is entirely possible for the playcalling AND Dez Bryant to suck.
                      And? I don't care if you guys bash Dez. He wasn't worth what he was getting paid and it was time for him to go. All I said was that I agreed with what he was saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                        So Bryant's dumb ass blew up based off of this:

It was originally presented to Dez as if he were the only one in Dak's ear. Implying that he was the distraction impacting Dak's development. The original tweet to him excluded Witten being in Dak's ear as well. So I can see how that would set him off.

Comment

• I see nothing wrong with anything Dez is saying.

Guy hasn't been on the team for months and is looking for work still, and our front office is going on radio and still throwing him under the bus?

So glad Dez is speaking out about our shit offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                            It was originally presented to Dez as if he were the only one in Dak's ear. Implying that he was the distraction impacting Dak's development. The original tweet to him excluded Witten being in Dak's ear as well. So I can see how that would set him off.
                            "Presented"?

He is the guy running around looking at his mentions on Twitter and he fell for it. And not only fell for it, he went apeshit acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend that can't get over the fact she was dumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
                              I see nothing wrong with anything Dez is saying.

Guy hasn't been on the team for months and is looking for work still, and our front office is going on radio and still throwing him under the bus?

So glad Dez is speaking out about our shit offense.
                              Stephen Jones is an idiot for wording it like he did, but it is not exactly rolling him under the bus. He actually followed it up with a passive aggressive compliment.

And let's be real for a second, is anything he said not self evident? Bryant was constantly orbiting Prescott's head demanding the ball. So was Witten.

Comment

• Dez was given way too much leeway too early in his career. He is what Terrell Owens might have become had he not had strong coaching and Jerry Rice as an influence early on.

Some real coaching and guidance could have made Dez into a Hall of Fame player.

Comment

Working...
                                X