X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Poll

OK, ~3 weeks out, just curious what people prefer of our realistic draft targets:
    Calvin Ridley
    16.67%
    Leighton Vander Esch
    11.11%
    Will Hernandez
    38.89%
    Da'Ron Payne
    5.56%
    D.J. Moore
    5.56%
    Rashaan Evans
    0.00%
    Trade up for Vita Vea (cost 3rd)
    11.11%
    Trade up for Derwin James (cost 2nd)
    5.56%
    Trade up for Roquan Smith (cost 2nd)
    0.00%
    Trade Back
    5.56%

The poll is expired.

I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
    'nuff said

We are in a no-man's land. It sucks.

Ridley.

Vander Esch.

Hernandez.

Payne:

Moore:

Evans:

Comment

Shit I thought it was who I thought Dallas would draft and not who I want them to draft. So I voted for Vander Esch who I think they will draft.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        We are in a no-man's land. It sucks.

Ridley.

Vander Esch.

Hernandez.

Payne:

Moore:

Evans:
        Ridley and Moore make me go.

Vander Esch

Hernandez

Payne

Evans
        'nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          Shit I thought it was who I thought Dallas would draft and not who I want them to draft. So I voted for Vander Esch who I think they will draft.
          Who do you want?
          'nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by lostxn View Post
            Who do you want?
            Probably trade back.

If not possible Ridley and then Hernandez and then Vander Esch.

Comment

Probably trade back.

you almost have every choice there. Pick one, Nancy.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

Probably trade back.

No love for DJ Moore?

'nuff said

Comment

Not much separation between that group for me.

I don't want to give up a premium pick to move up but out of those choices I think it'd be for Roquan Smith.

Out of the guys at 19 I think I'd rank them Hernandez, Payne, Moore, Vander Esch, Ridley, Evans, but ask me tomorrow and you might get a completely different order.

The only thing I'm sure about with that group is Hernandez first and Evans last, the middle five could be grouped in just about any order.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                    Not much separation between that group for me.

I don't want to give up a premium pick to move up but out of those choices I think it'd be for Roquan Smith.

Out of the guys at 19 I think I'd rank them Hernandez, Payne, Moore, Vander Esch, Ridley, Evans, but ask me tomorrow and you might get a completely different order.

The only thing I'm sure about with that group is Hernandez first and Evans last, the middle five could be grouped in just about any order.
                    You really want a guard? He's a really nice player but I don't think he makes this team a ton better. I will say we will likely play every offensive snap from the get-go so that's a plus.
                    'nuff said

Comment

You really want a guard? He's a really nice player but I don't think he makes this team a ton better. I will say we will likely play every offensive snap from the get-go so that's a plus.
                      He's the guy I feel is most likely to be an All Pro caliber player so yes, but I wouldn't be upset if they decided to take someone like Vander Esch, Payne, or Moore over him if that's how it played out.

If a guy like Smith was available and they went with someone like Moore or Payne I'd be livid, but while I think Hernandez is the BPA out of those guys I don't have him so high above everyone else that I'd be upset if they went elsewhere. I'd be perfectly happy with Moore/Payne/Vander Esch, and I guess Ridley also although something about him just doesn't sit right with me.

Comment

No love for DJ Moore?

He is the one I want after the trade back. I really like him as well. Just have a hard time seeing him at 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                          He's the guy I feel is most likely to be an All Pro caliber player so yes, but I wouldn't be upset if they decided to take someone like Vander Esch, Payne, or Moore over him if that's how it played out.

If a guy like Smith was available and they went with someone like Moore or Payne I'd be livid, but while I think Hernandez is the BPA out of those guys I don't have him so high above everyone else that I'd be upset if they went elsewhere. I'd be perfectly happy with Moore/Payne/Vander Esch, and I guess Ridley also although something about him just doesn't sit right with me.
                          Payne may be the one I want least of all of them. I don't like him as much as DTs who we could get much later. Evans is probably right next to him on my fuck no list.

Comment

If we stand pat, Hernandez then Ridley or Vander Esch. Whichever of them happens to be available.

Comment

Wow Hernandez is running away with it. Shocker...
                              'nuff said

Comment

Working...
                              X