Cowboys DE Randy Gregory reportedly on track for an attempted reinstatement

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Right. If they had any doubts, why would they have said he was reinstated? I'm pretty sure they know he has been in 100% compliance or they never would have announced this. Now saying that he can't practice or play until they are sure of his compliance smacks of just trying to pull the puppets strings to make him dance.

I'm sure he'll be tested over and over and over. If he fails one, he's no longer complying. But until then, stop with the stupidity.
Oh, I agree that this is a stupid dance. I'm just saying I don't think it is anything to be worried about.

p1_

DCC 4Life
excerpt from Calvin Watkins' piece at Athletic:

The NFL had reinstated Gregory with conditions. He will remain in Stage 3 of the drug program for two more years. He will get random drug tests, see a doctor and continue to attend various treatment programs.

He can attend practices in Oxnard, Calif., next week with the Cowboys. He can line up in the grass at defensive end again. He can play football again.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Feh. This is really just an upgrade to what our fourth DE would be. Crawford will still be around sucking up the snaps.

We have too many bodies at end and not enough inside.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feh. This is really just an upgrade to what our fourth DE would be. Crawford will still be around sucking up the snaps.

Move Crawford to DT for good. And then cut him next year.

data

Forbes #1
@lostxn

‘Does RAGR play this season’ sounds like a pole you’d let run up in you. Go for the glory

hole.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Crawford should move back inside or be traded for someone who plays inside.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your political views are confusing and inconsistent. i think you just like to troll...
I think he has been fairly consistent in wanting weed legalized and the scared old white establishment getting told to fuck off.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I think he has been fairly consistent in wanting weed legalized and the scared old white establishment getting told to fuck off.
Ah...that's where that's coming from. Yeah we really need the baby boomers to move on.

Top Bottom