Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Sign OL Cameron Fleming

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    This is my favorite signing. This one makes too much sense and he is fairly young to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
      This is my favorite signing. This one makes too much sense and he is fairly young to boot.
      And it makes things a little less tense in terms of having to draft a guard.

Key now becomes can he play LG or do they feel the need to move Collins.

Comment

And it makes things a little less tense in terms of having to draft a guard.

Key now becomes can he play LG or do they feel the need to move Collins.
        It means we can draft Hernandez and make him our swing tackle or if we do a different direction we are still good with a depth pick later.

Comment

It means we can draft Hernandez and make him our swing tackle or if we do a different direction we are still good with a depth pick later.
          Will have to see what money he got before I think they go swing tackle with him.

Comment

Will have to see what money he got before I think they go swing tackle with him.
            Yeah I think he is better than a third tackle. I think if it's good money then we are moving Collins back to OG where I think he was better.

Comment

Was worried he was the guy who gave up that late decisive sack in the SB. Turns out it was the guard.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                Was worried he was the guy who gave up that late decisive sack in the SB. Turns out it was the guard.
                PFF actually graded him better than the OT the Giants signed to a massive contract lol.

Comment

This one I like.

That oughta get em off the J's ass.

Comment

Everything I've read says Fleming is a solid pick up.
                    I like

Comment

What I love about these signings is that now we’re not pigeonholed in the draft. Solid pickups all around

Comment

Originally posted by Donpingon View Post
                        What I love about these signings is that now we’re not pigeonholed in the draft. Solid pickups all around
                        Yeah now if we could sign one LBer I'd feel really good heading into the draft. But I wouldn't be surprised if we just lock in on a lber in the draft. It's a bad idea but wouldn't be surprising.

Comment

Very good signing, now give me Vaccaro, Reid or Tre Boston and I'd say this has somehow been a damn good free agency period.

Comment

Yeah now if we could sign one LBer I'd feel really good heading into the draft. But I wouldn't be surprised if we just lock in on a lber in the draft. It's a bad idea but wouldn't be surprising.
                            I certainly don't want them locking in on a position although if Vander Esch or Evans is the pick at 19 I'd be fine with it, depending on how the board looks. I'd definitely rather trade down to 28 or so before taking them but they I wouldn't be up in arms if either of them is the pick.

Comment

Maybe if Reid came out and did a press conference saying that all niggaz that the police have shot deserve to die then teh Jer might sign him.

Comment

Working...
                              X