Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Sign Ex-Packers LB Joe Thomas

This sucks shit. My God.

And for a guy, like Olawale, we actually had under our roof.

hi-fives and fist pumps around the room

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

This sucks shit. My God.

And for a guy, like Olawale, we actually had under our roof.
      Yeah I mean seriously. Could a late round draft pick not have given us the same?

Comment

These guys are the Who's Who of "Who the hell is this guy?"

Comment

schlub powers, activate!

Comment

Perfect example of wasting time and money on a guy who won't make the roster. When we could package that money and sign someone worth while.

Comment

Guys, come on, who wants Mathieu for 7 million when you can pay this guy 2+ a year?

A bit player who is primarily a ST'er and shouldn't be on the field for more than about 10 defensive snaps a game instead of a 26 year old who was 1st Team All-Pro 2 years ago.

That's what you call efficient.

Comment

But he was on our practice squad once so we "know" him.

As Boozie says, more lazy from the front office.
                2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

That smile on his face is like "I can't believe they signed me for this much money!".

It is about the only talent we can impress...the glad to just be in the league crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

That smile on his face is like "I can't believe they signed me for this much money!".

It is about the only talent we can impress...the glad to just be in the league crowd.
                    At best he fills Wilber's role in our defense. That's what this signing is really for. Which to me that's the role of a rookie third day draft pick not your first free agent signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                      At best he fills Wilber's role in our defense. That's what this signing is really for. Which to me that's the role of a rookie third day draft pick not your first free agent signing.
                      Did you forget Brian Price? Jamize Olawale?

High-level efficiency right there, have some f'ing respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                        Did you forget Brian Price? Jamize Olawale?

High-level efficiency right there, have some f'ing respect.
                        Well Olawale was a trade and Brian Price was retaining our own guy. Thomas right now is our big name free agent signing. Shit we brought in a bunch of guys for visits earlier this week and so far all I see is a special teams backup LBer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          Well Olawale was a trade and Brian Price was retaining our own guy. Thomas right now is our big name free agent signing. Shit we brought in a bunch of guys for visits earlier this week and so far all I see is a special teams backup LBer.
                          How about now?

Deonte Thompson, bub, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                            How about now?

Deonte Thompson, bub, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
                            But the guy ran a 4.31 forty 7 years ago!!!!!!

Comment

I guess I'm the only one excited about this signing.

This allows us to move Lael Collins back to guard.

Comment

Working...
                              X