First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Hurns signs with the Cowboys

Seems promising.

Comment

Though I'm concerned how little attention is being paid to the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
        Though I'm concerned how little attention is being paid to the defense.
        Feh, I am concerned about the whole fucking roster.

They can actually salvage free agency if they get off their asses.

We still are carrying dead weight on the cap with guys like Hanna.

Comment

You want this guy then the old man better turn on the charm. Can’t hope to compete against the jets financially if they really want him.

Comment

Comment

I was told he has slowed significantly and likely didn’t have a ton to offer at this point.
              sounds like someone we know ...

Comment

What would his role here possibly be? Odd fit IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                  Dez replacement probably with a draft pick to compliment. He is a few years younger and managed a 1000 yard season with a shit QB. But that was back in 2015. And much like Dez I think injuries have slowed his speed.

I like Hurns but the only way I think we sign him is if he is substantially cheaper than the 12.5 mil base salary Dez is about to earn.
                  Last edited by Cowboysrock55; 03-20-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    Dez replacement probably with a draft pick to compliment. He is a few years younger and managed a 1000 yard season with a shit QB. But that was back in 2015. And much like Dez I think injuries have slowed his speed.

I like Hurns but the only way I think we sign him is if he is substantially cheaper than the 12.5 mil base salary Dez is about to earn.
                    The past two seasons each, Hurns had 30 something catches and 400 something yards. That's a pretty piss poor number one and replacement for Dez.

Comment

This is a good visit.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

The past two seasons each, Hurns had 30 something catches and 400 something yards. That's a pretty piss poor number one and replacement for Dez.
                        It was all the QBs fault... or at least that's what I was told is how it works.

But honestly the guy has missed way too many games the past 2 years. Missed 6 games last year and 5 games the year prior. So on the bright side, if he plays a full season his numbers would probably more like 700-800 yards with a shit QB. The bad news is I have little faith he plays a full season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          This is a good visit.
                          I've always liked Hurns. We need to check the medicals though. The guy couldn't stay healthy at all thebpast two seasons. We need to decide if that's a trend or not. Good news is he is 26 and young.

Comment

Outside WR. Call him WR2 or WR3, doesn't matter to me. He would be a good addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                              I've always liked Hurns. We need to check the medicals though. The guy couldn't stay healthy at all thebpast two seasons. We need to decide if that's a trend or not. Good news is he is 26 and young.
                              Of course they need to go through the proper screenings, and I assume they will.

Comment

Working...
                              X